Part 19

TW: eating, refusing to eat, issues with eating.

Tell me why... I have over 16k words of chapters for the future and yet when it comes to writing stuff for the current part of the story my mind is blanker than the new page. Like I spend a lot of time writing but people wouldn't know that looking at my uploads because they're all in my drafts because they don't make sense yet. AHHHH I hate myself sometimes.. anyway enjoy ig.

"Y/n please can you talk to Wanda?" Nat asked stroking my head. "Scawy." I whimpered. "She's not scary she just made a mistake." I sighed if Nat wanted me to talk to her I would at least try it.

However when me and Nat walked into her office she was gone, she wasn't in the kitchen, she wasn't in the living room. You teared up at the thought of her leaving. "She lef'?" You asked Natasha who nodded. A few tears fell of my face at her confirmation. "It looks like it, don't worry she'll be back soon. We will go wait for her."

Nat carried me to the living room, by this point everyone had cleared out. "Is your leg hurting?" Nat asked adjusting me on her lap. "No" Nat smiled at me before turning on the tv.

We were halfway through watching a show when wanda walked in. Nat gave her an angry look. "We will be right back." Nat placed me on the couch before following wanda to the kitchen area.

"Where did you go?" Nat asked watching wanda pull items out if the bag. "I wanted to go clear my head and so I got us food?" Nat sighed."you really need to start telling me these things. It's literally one of our rules I thought you took off." Wanda frowned slightly.

"Y/n did too." Wanda mumbled sonething. But unfortunately for her Natasha had good hearing. "Yes they did care. They cried Wanda, you made them cry because you were too ignorant to send a text or get Jarvis to tell us." Wanda swallowed. "Great another thing I messed up. Anything else?" Natasha didn't say anything but just walked over to her best friend.

"They dont hate you they just dont know how to explain how they feel. They didn't mean any of that." Natasha did something completely unexpected when she pulled her best friend in for a hug.

"It hurts I didn't mean to upset them I don't want them to hate me." Nat pulled away. "I know, they did miss you though maybe we should eat some food and talk."

Wanda agreed. "Can you help me set all of this up?" Nat gsthered some plates as the two served up the chinese food. "Y/n do you want a drink?" Y/n nodded. "Ilk p'ease."

Soon the table was all set and Natasha had the little in her arms. "Where do you want to sit?" Nat asked. You looked at wanda curiously. "You can sit wherever you want." Wanda reassured.

You did grabby hands for wanda who instanly smiled. "Wans." Natasha smiled handing you to the witch. "Hey cutie I mean y/n, sorry." Wanda rubbed your back.

You shook your head. "I wans cutie no y/n." Wanda smiled even wider. "I can call you cutie?" You nodded. "My Wans." Wanda teared up with joy. "Yes. I'm yours." You cuddled back into Wanda. "No weave y/n i sowwy."

"I am the one who should be sorry y/n. That was very wrong of me and you had every right to be upset. And I'm sorry to bear bear too." You smiled accepting her apology.

"Speaking of bear bear." Nat smiled holding the monkey "i think he wants to say hi."

Wanda sat on the chair with you in her lap before Natasha placed the teddy in your arms. "Can you tell me about him?" Wanda asked softly.

"Mhm he super fluffy an he makes noise wook." You placed the teddy next to her ear and pressed the button. "Wow that is so cool." Wanda smiled. "He looks super cute too but very cheeky. I wonder who that reminds me of." Wanda hummed tickling your stomach.

"Bear bear wan say hi." You said placing the bear in wandas hands. "Hi, hes super soft." Wanda smiled gently squeezing the bear. "Y/n hug toos." Wanda chuckled giving you a hug.

"I was thinking, what if we added another rule. No taking bear bear or comfort items as a punishment." Wanda suggested you all seemed to welcome the idea so natasha went to add it to the list.

"Alright enough cuteness, lets eat before it gets cold." Nat took a seat next to you. "No wan' is yucky." You turned your face in disgust at the food in front of you.

"Do you not like chinese food? I can get you something else?" Wanda asked wrapping her arms around your stomach. "No!" you shouted pushing the plate away. "Y/n dont do that. Use your words." Natasha pushed the plate back in front of you.

"NO!" You said even louder pushing it again. "Is this about the eating rule?" Wanda asked calmly and you nodded. "We don't have that here y/n it's alright."

"What are you talking about?" Nataha asked quietly. 'They wouldn't let us eat proper meals at hydra. When they did offer us any they expected us to finish it. But because we werent used to eating properly it would make people sick when they did eat. If we accepted food but didn't finish it we would get punished and the sickness thing too." Nat looked horrified.

"I no eat all dat." You said pointing to the huge plate. "How about we get rid of that rule that's a yucky rule huh?" Wanda asked and you nodded.

"The new rule is you have to tell us if you don't want anymore." Nat smiled twirling noodles onto the fork. "Here comes the airplane." You happily ate the noodles clapping at how good it was. "Look at you go." Wanda smiled bouncing you on her knee.

"Hey y/n how would you like to watch lilo and stitch after dinner?" You looked at Wanda both of you nodding. "Weirdos" Nat chuckled.

When you eventually finished eating most of your food Nat and wanda let you get down. You tried to walk off quickly but the brace and the pain made it a lot harder. The two women heard you crying so they ran to you.

"What's wrong dorogoy?" Natasha aked not seeing any marks of any signs of anything wrong. "I sowwy." Wanda tilted her head in confusion but when you moved your hands to reveal a dark spot on your pants it hit them.

"I weally sowwy." You whimpered wiping tears from your eyes. "It's okay accidents happen." Wanda smiled kissing your head. "No mad?" Wanda shook her head. "We could never be mad at you for that love."

"Of course not. Let's go get you in the bath and pick some fun bubbles." Natasha smiled carrying you to the bathroom. "Do you want to wear this after?" Wanda asked holding up the stitch onesie. "Ya p'ease."

Once you were finished in the bath which was a little harder than usual because of your knee Nat carried you back into your bedroom to get changed.