Part 22

TW: depression, low mood, characteristics for depression, poor mental health.

Hi... enjoy lol
(Especially the ending 😏😉)

"You're pancakes are almost done." Wanda smiled flipping it with her magic. "What would you like on it?" I told her my favourite topping(s) and we added it to my pancake. "I think I might have the same." Wanda flicked her wrist and soon there was a plate full of pancakes in front of me.

Wanda sat opposite me and we started to eat in silence. "Are you not hungry?" Wanda asked when I got up from my seat. "Wan you." I said climbing onto her lap. "Are you okay love?" She whispered rubbing my back. "Mhm jus wan you." Wanda smiled. "I'm here love." Wanda kissed my head before sliding my pancakes closer with her powers. "Eat up cutie then we can watch a movie or something."

"Wands? Wha is wes' view?" I asked eating my pancake.

I felt wanda's body tense for a moment. "Um honey who told you about that?" She asked in a nervous yet soft tone. I shrugged. "Wha is it?" Wanda sighed. "Finish your breakfast first, then we need to talk." I nodded before continuing to eat what was left of the food.

Once I was done eating Wanda carried me over to the couch to talk. "Y/n do you remember when I told you about when I lost control of my magic?" I gave her a small nod. "Well west view was a town that I had always wanted to live in,
I used my powers to build my own world inside it. I let my magic take over and control everything, I didn't realise that I was actually hurting people by doing it. Once I knew I left westview and I decided to not let my powers take over like that again. I know I hurt you and im so sorry." I saw the tears building in her eyes as she cupped my face. "I love you.. so much, I didn't mean to hurt you. I never wanted anything like this to happen."

We heard a cough and turned to see Tony stood there."Sorry but on the topic of the hex I think I found out why y/n knew about it." Tony placed a newspaper on the table.

"Wicked witch of the west... view?" Wanda frowned reading out the headline.

"Yeah I got bored and decided to write an article about you, Steve thought it was in bad taste so I was just wondering if you found it funny or if I owe him fifty bucks."

Wanda didn't say anything but just sighed. "Don't worry I didn't publish it, I just left it on the kitchen island for people to read. I'm usually on the other side of those articles and I had a few minutes so I thought it would be fun."

"Come on y/n let's go find Natasha." I took Wanda's hand and we left a puzzled Tony standing in the middle of the room. "Wanda mama's in there." I frowned pointing to the Russian's room. "Oh I know I just needed an excuse to get away from Tony. We're going to watch a movie in my room until Nat wakes up."

"Otay mom- mama wake up soon?" I said cringing at my slip up. "I'm sure she will honey. Just give her a few more hours and then we can have lunch together." Wanda didn't seem to react to what I said so I assumed she didn't notice. "But I wan mama cuddles now." I pouted. "I know sweetheart but you can have extra mama cuddles later can I have some cuddles now?" I nodded laying on her chest.

"How are you going to watch the movie sat like that?" She chuckled running her hands through my hair. "Don care wan lay wike dis." I mumbled making her laugh. "Okay sweetheart." She moved the tv with her powers so I was still able to watch the movie. I looked up at her with a smile, she just smiled back before returning to the movie.

We watched two movies and by the time they ended it was lunchtime so we headed back into the kitchen. "What should we make mama for lunch, I don't think she's feeling great still." I paused for a minute before cheering. "Pbj!" Wanda nodded pulling out the ingredients. "Good idea baby, you're so smart."

Once the sandwiches were made we decided to go get Natasha. "Mama!" I grinned climbing on the bed. "Hey sweetheart." Natasha mumbled under the covers. "Mama we makes you something." I smiled trying to pull the covers off. "Mama?" I gave Wanda a worried look she shook her head at me before taking my hand.

"Y/n go play for a minute we will be out in a minute." I gave a small nod and walked off to find a toy to play with.

"Natasha?" Wanda asked softly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm fine I'm just tired." Nat mumbled refusing to move. "Natasha, you're not just tired. What is going on?" Nat threw off the covers, sitting up. "I said I'm fine Wanda." Nat said defensively. "You say that but clearly you are not."

"I said I'M FINE!" Nat shouted, tears building in her eyes, regret setting in soon after. Wanda didn't say anything but just moved closer to the Russian. "I fine I have to- I have to be fine." Nat let out a sob and soon tears began flowing down her cheeks. "Oh Nat." Wanda frowned pulling the redhead into a hug.

"I have to be strong I have to-" She was about to continue but Wanda cut her off. "You do not have to be anything Natasha. You are strong sometimes it's harder to admit you're not okay than to keep it to yourself and try to deal with it alone. Everyone has bad days Natasha and you are no exception." Wanda held her best friend for a few minutes before pulling away.

"But I have to help you look after y/n. I can't do that like this." Wanda shook her head. "No you can't because you need to look after yourself first. Remember the rule, you have to tell me of you get overwhelmed with taking care of y/n and I can help you. So I'm going to do that, y/n will understand."

"I don't want to disappoint you. I don't want to let you down." Wanda placed a kiss on the spy's forehead. "You don't have to worry about that love. You could never disappoint us or let us down. You are amazing Natasha." Wanda smiled cupping her cheeks, wiping away the remaining tears.

"We love you no matter what." Wanda smiled, lowering her arms.

The two stared at each other for a second, before Nat pulled the sokovian in,  placing a soft kiss on her lips.