𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

😏

As promised Xavier is getting his green starburst

As promised Xavier is getting his green starburst. I swear he's a fucking man child because straight after having dinner he drove us to a local target just to get them.

"Lets get this." I picked up a vanilla cake from the shelf with 'It's a boy' written in blue icing . My virgin ass could never.

"Are you trying to tell me something Amara?" Xavier raised an eyebrow, flicking his eyes away from me and to the cake.

"I am," I sighed dramatically, wiping a fake tear from my eye, "and you're not the father."

He shook his head, smiling slightly, "Just pick the cake up woman."

With a sigh I took the cake over to the tills and after many protests from me Xavier paid for the stuff. Spending someone else's money doesn't sit right with me but Xavier reassured me countless of times that it's fine.

"How about this," I turned to Xavier as soon as we made it to his black Audi R8. He hummed in response as he started up the car so I continued, "both of us take it in turns paying for shit." I shrugged.

Xavier glanced over at me, "Fine." He mumbled making me smile widely at him.

"Shake on it." I held out my hand towards him.

With one hand on the steering wheel, he used the other to shake my hand gently before bringing it up to his lips, placing a soft kiss at the back of it which made me smile.

Then he let go of my hand, focusing back on the road. Ass.

"I forgot to tell you," Xavier glanced over at me, "there's a mafia ball in a week." I turned my head towards him, groaning slightly, "Do I have to go?" I huffed. All mafia balls are shit shows which is why I've always hated going to them.

(play song)
Xavier glanced over to his wing mirror before increasing his speed slightly, "Well yeah since I'm hosting it." He swerved skilfully around other cars.

Great.

"What are you doing?" I sat up slightly after we passed a red light. Why the fuck are we speeding down an empty highway?

"To your left," He jerked his head to the side so I looked over at my wing mirror to see a black SUV behind us, "they've been behind us for a while now."

Groaning, I reached  for the gun in the glove compartment, "We never get a break, do we mr Hernandez?" I loaded the bullets into the gun.

Stepping further onto the gas, Xavier smirked over at me, "Unfortunately not amore mio." He then clicked on a red button in his car.

Looking back at the car behind us, I noticed a man at the top of it with a gun in his hands. Then he began shooting it  towards us, missing every shot. Dumbass.