ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Your bad mood got even worse. Your mood was literally drained this time. Yes, you fought with Lynette but still she was your friend... Well.. She 'Was' but that doesn't mean she can go this far.

"No matter what honey, don't date the guy that your friend likes okay? That would ruin your whole friendship. Even if you two aren't friends anymore. Just don't date the guy. "

Your mother's words even worsen it. You tried to avoid to hurt other people's feelings but here it was, Lynette was really going over the line now. Maybe she really wasn't your friend in the first place.

"Wait! I don't like Ran! " You bit your lower lip while your heart was beating rapidly you were zoned out for the few minutes until you noticed that your phone was now filled with messages.

Mikey: Well.. Not like we're interested anyway.

Mitsuya: If Ran likes her maybe she's one of those girls?

Rindou: Well.. How am I supposed to describe her. She's kinda bold.

Draken: Knew it.

Smiley: Say congrats for me

Rindou: Do it yourself

Smiley: Nahh

Rindou: @Y/N what about you? You've been silent, you know.

Your entire body froze. You didn't like Ran or so that's what you thought but deep down your gut you felt kinda.. Betrayed.

Y/N: I was processing things. How Ran knew Lynette.

Rindou: Wdym?

Y/N: Well.. Lynette is my classmate right?

Rindou: Your point?

Y/N: Stupid chicken hair, even your brain is as stupid as a chicken's.

Rindou: Damn.. Wanna go girl? I'm so full of your shit you know

Y/N: Bet

Mitsuya: As if I will let you lay a finger on Y/N, Haitani

Smiley: I need to return the favor of taking care of my little brother after all.

Baji: If you beat up Y/N my fist will land on your ugly face before you could do so.

Chifuyu: Well I'm not gonna deny Everybody.

Rindou: Bunch of Simps.

Hanma: I like teasing Y/N-chan but when it comes to hurting her, that's a different story.

Rindou: I don't have time to chat with idiots.

Rindou went offline

Y/N: ...

Mikey: Y/N-chin?

Y/N: Mikey can I talk to you ?

Mikey: Sure..?

You went offline and you didn't know one tear already escaped your left eye and you instantly wiped it.

You typed Mikey's number and you didn't even wait for one second until he responded to it.

"Y/N-chin? "

"Hey, Mikey "

"Is something wrong? "

"I've decided Mikey. "

"Huh...? "

Meanwhile..

Rindou knocked on his brother's door already for the fifth time. Giving up he twisted the doorknob open witnessing his older brother smoking and letting it out through his window.