ʙ.ᴋᴇɪsᴜᴋᴇ

"It bit you."

"It's a cat."

"It still bit you."

"It doesn't hurt."

Baji sighed, taking your finger and scanning it as earlier you were bitten by the cat that he took care on the pet store . Sighing in relief as he saw it wouldn't get infected , he stood up and hugged you by the head before kissing your forehead.

"You can't hate cats forever Keisuke." You spoke with a slight smile as Baji nodded and sat behind you , wrapping his arms around your waist . Rocking you side by side while a cat was in your arms licking it's paw.

"How long has it been since that day."

A warm smile etched onto your lips, raising your head and you looked at his chocolate brown eyes . "12 years."

"I felt like it happened yesterday though." He commented before you two shared a short yet loving laugh. Baji then burried his head onto your back while you kept playing with the cat onto your arms.

Humming a soft tune, Baji looked at the clock and stood up grabbing his keys.

"You going already?" He turned to you, showing a smile and nodding his head.

Leaning down he cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips against yours as you kissed him back and he leaned back. You followed Baji towards the door and he hopped onto the car.

"Want anything ?"

"Three boxes of chicken nuggets please hun."

He smiled and started the engine as he took off and you waved your hand as the car disssappeared. Going back to the house, you closed the door shut a warm smile still on your face .

You went inside the bedroom, placing your back flat against the door and your hands behind you. You looked at the bed and sat down as your body bounced. You looked up at the ceiling then your eyes slid down to the table beside the bed a feeling and an emotion that you kept feeling whenever you see whats on it.

You and Baji's wedding rings and a picture of you during the wedding with smiles on the face.

You lied on the bed and wasn't even aware how sleepy you were and you closed your eyes drowning in a nap.

"So what really is your shampoo?" You asked with a teasing smirk. Your boyfriend who is now in front of you while sipping his cola groaned, reaching out for your nose and pinched your cheeks.

"I said soap didn't I?"

"Don't lie."

"I am not, what the fuck?" He replied annoyed causing you to let out a chuckle.

Running footsteps were now echoing outside your door making your eyes open. Before you knew it your door was flunged open and a small figure of Baji jumped on you.

"Mommyy!!" He cheered, Baji looked at you with an apologetic smile.

"Reki , didn't I told you not to disturd your mom while she's asleep?" Baji spoke to your son and he pouted.

"Because I find it unfair daddy! You and mommy are always together." He spoke the similar canine showing.

You chuckled and brushed his black har that was also similar to your husband.

Reki really looked a lot like your husband the only difference was he has your eyes.

Baji smiled smugly and went to you before kissing your cheek.

"Don't touch mommy dad! She's mine!"

Baji grew annoyed as a ticked mark showes on his face. The two then bumped their head at eachother as an electric ball appeared in the middle.

"You think you own her?" Your husband asked.

"Mommy is mine!"

"You bra-"

And just like that , the usual bickering on the Baji family household proceeded.

You looked at Baji and Reki. And whispered; "I love you both."