ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sɪx

Busy admiring the boys while they were waiting for the fireworks.

The noodles were supposed to be after the fireworks but Mikey being Mikey already ate two cups making Draken scold him.

The fireworks will be in twenty minutes the boys were bickering about something like :

"If the milk contains five percent of milk, then what are the other ninety?

You didn't even bother screwing your brain with it knowing you know find an answer r anyway but still the boys were already having a war specially Izana and Mikey, they even used their special kicks in front of everybody.

You were behind them silently lookjng at their backs.

You still can't believe during those gears of loneliness you still managed to have friends not to mention almost all of them confessed to you.

"ITS MILK! OF COURSE IT WOULD BE 100 percent MILK ! YOU FUCKING MONKEY!" -izana

"BUT WHAT IF IT SAYS FIVE YOU DUMB IGUANA! -Mikey

Izana = Iguana
Mikey= Monkey
I'm so done with these two siblings.

The argument kept on until you got bored and decided to check your message bored. Unexpected someone did text you but this number was unknown.

: I'll make you regret for being born in this world fucking piece of shit.

You didn't need to know the name one thibg you're sure is this person hates you, instead of arguing back you blocked the number before putting it back inside your purse.

"Y/N-chin why are you so far away? Come here. ".

He pat his left side but you shook your head.

You blinked your eyes, everybody was there well.. Except for three people.

Sanzu, Rindou and Ran.

You stood up and went to ask Mikey.

"Where are the three idiots? "

"Sanzu? He'll be back when it's two minutes left he's not that far away anywhere, the two brothers I don't know. "

You shrugged your shoulder before walking away.

"Where are you going? "

"I'm gonna look for Sanzu. "

While you were walking you felt this bad feeling on your stomach but ignored.

Some how it feels like something bad was gonna happen, was it because of the text? No. You were a lot beaver than being scared by a mere message not even to talk about the person was unknown.

But still, you can't seem this odd feeling off.

Fifteen minutes before the fireworks yet you can't seem the see a single clue where he would be.

You tried to call him but he wouldn't pick his phone making you worry.

Sanzu would always reply in a second.

Five sent messages zero replies you were getting bothered even more.

You searched at the darkest corner but he wasn't there.

Leaving no choice you dialed Ran's number but again, he didn't respond so you called Rindou.

"Hello Rindou? "

"Y/N?"

Your eyes enlarged, he was out of breath.

"Where are you? The fireworks are in 12 minutes. "

"I'm sorry love, I'll call you later. "

He hung up and you felt your cheeks heat up, he feeling called you 'love ' gosh.. Rindou was serious about changing his shitty attitude but still you kinda felt uncomfortable cause you know Rindou as a.. Well a jerk. But after all those stuff with Ran he confessed, sure you accepted it but suddenly being called 'love " with his sexy voice was another thing.

While being a blushing mess you felt a droplet falling on your nose you looked up to see the night sky wasnt filled stars it was murky and somehow depressing, was depressing the right word though? It only made this bad feeling on your gut worsen.

Before the rain could pour harder you went to nearest old shrine and stopped seeing Sanzu's back.

"Sanzu? "

He turbed around and your eyes widened.

Sanzu looked so depressed, he has bags under his eyes and it seems like his emotes were about to close any moment.

His skin was pale before but this time was the different kind of pale. Tried? Yep thats it.

Running towards him you cupped his cheeks and the rain went down hard ignoring all the noises that it made when each droplets made contact with the soil and roof and you focused your eyes on the male in front of you.

"What happened? " You asked but he didn't answer instead he pulled you in a very deep embrace, he sniffed your scent, his hand traveling down to your waist and back.

"What happened Sanzu? "

"Y/N.." He hushed before you noticed he was holding a paper.

"What's this? "

You asked and he gave it to you averting your eyes.

Your eyes widened to see he failed an exam, that this exam wasn't the usual exam of the your school.

The tests to Shibuya? Don't tell me.

"Sanzu.. "

"I never wanted to leave you Y/N, I did my best to study, I even neglected my sleeping schedule and yet... " Hjs arms around you tightenend before some soft sniffle went of his mouth and nose.

"I couldn't do it.. I heard from aunt L/N you're probably moving to Shibuya. "

"Please don't leave Y/N."

You smiled and felt guilty at the same time. You were happy cause Sanzu did all of this for you but you also felt guilty cause you didn't told him you already refuse.

You sighed before pulling your face back and took of his mask to kiss his cheek.

Sanzu's ocean eyes went big at your words. He was frozen but his hands kept on holding you.

"I'm not leaving Sanzu...Im sorry I didn't tell you that. " You smiled.

The next thing you knew Sanzu's eyes started to water making you panic.

"Wait.. Don't-" You panicked and tried to wipe the tears but then he kissed your forehead for a very long time before nuzzling his nose at your neck.

"Thank God... " He whispered and you rubbed his back to reassure him.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hmm? "

"Can I kiss you? "

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued