ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

♡︎Crush -/By: David Archuleta /

↻❘◁∎ ∎▷❘↹

Mikey: Do you have a partner already Y/N-chin?

Y/N: No.. That's why I'm here. Is Toman busy on September ten? I wanna ask Sanzu.

Mikey: I have bad news..

Y/N: Oh.. Okay.

When Y/N called Mikey that day she said she was gonna confess to someone Mikey felt like he needed to take some actions so he took this chance to ask everybody about her through using Sanzu since he lives closer to her.

"Do you have any clue who this person Y/N-chin is gonna confess to?" Mikey sked Sanzu through the phone while he answered him with a hum.

"No idea Mikey I didn't even know until now Y/N is gonna confess. "

Mikey hummed thoroughly. He was not really that smart but when it comes to Y/N he feel like he should screw his brain to figure something out deeply.

"Well it can't be help, just make sure Y/N's partner on the prom is a green flag one. Also protect her. " He said and Sanzu hummed as an agreement

"But one thing I know Mikey is I heard from a lot of female students Y/N was desperately looking for a partner but no boys from our school wanted to be with her. "

And with that he cut the line off. Mikey burried his head on his white pillow as he sighed really really deep still bid brain couldn't get through things, but then he felt his phone buzzed and he opened it and read the words in it.

"Mitsuya added you into the 'Gc without Y/N.' " He hummed even though a bit angry, why did he make a gc without Y/N?

Mitsuya: Okay, before you all type something let me do it first.

Mikey: Okay?

Mitsuya: Since we all know Y/N won't have a partner on the prom I thought of something.

Chifuyu: And what is it?

Mitsuya: We're gonna be her partners.

Baji: I know you're smart, are you really Mitsuya?

Mitsuya: Want me to beat you up so I can prove it?

Baji: I'm scared.. :(((

Mitsuya: Whatever you can't even spell

Baji: What does this have to do with my spellings?

Draken: Ignore him Mitsuya, what's your plan?

Emma: You're interested?

Draken: Y/N is like a little sister to me it's only normal to care for her

Hina: How sweet

Emma: Then I'm her sister UwU

Draken: No

Mitsuya: Anyway..

Mitsuya: As I was saying we will surprise Y/N we will suddenly show up at the prom without her knowing.

Mikey: You do know the school forbids students to go to go prom with other schools right?

Mitsuya: That's exactly the reason why we have Izana.

Mikey: My bro?

Mitsuya: Yeah, Izana can join surprising Y/N I bet she will ask him to be her partner.