ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

" So.. Explain it to us, is he your boyfriend or? "

Your could see your father frowning, he was holding a stick with his right hand but you doubt he would hurt you but it's gonna be a different story with Baji.

"He isn't. " You replied.

"Then why was he ontop of you? "

"We wer-"

"Am I missing something here honey? You two literally looked like you are gonna devour eachother. "

"Dad! "

Your cheeks heat up, you took a glance at Baji and your eyes enlarged a bit.

He wasn't even embarrassed, he was calm. Arms crossed and his legs werent even shaking.

"And you? What were you about to do with my daughter if we didn't arrived? "

Baji inhaled for some air before opening his mouth.

"I like your daughter sir, and I don't intend to rush things and put pressure on her. "

Your parents seem to be caught off guard by his response, your father was blinking his eyes but then he shaked his expression off.

"Oh yeah? Then please explain why you were on top of -"

"Hun, that's enough. " Your mother spoke, putting a shoulder on his shoulder, your father looked at her.

"No. "

"Please. "

"I don't want to lose my daughter and give her to some-"

"WELL YOU'LL BE LOSING US BOTH IF YOU DONT SHUT UP! "

In a split second three of your bodies started shaking like a phone vibrating rapidly, never in your life have you ever heard your mother shouting, she never raised her voice on you even your dad was shaking.

He was now on his knees while your mom was looking away with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry hun, please forgive me. "

Baji blinked at the sight of your parents being lovey dovey despite the age, actually lovey dovey wasn't the right word right now the ammount of love and respect your father has for your mom was making him stun.

He somehow had the feeling he wanted to be like this with you. To grow up with you. To be your husband. To be the father of your kids.

"I can read your mind young man. " Your father spoke as Baji swestdropped and you looked at the two male not having a single clue what your father meant.

"I'll be going now Mrs. L/N."

Baji spoke while you were behind your mom.

"Baji? Stay, have dinner with us tonight. I'm good at making Peyoung."

Baji's eyes widened, God how much he likes those, he looked at you thinking maybe you told her his favorite food but again, he never mentioned it to you so maybe it's just a coincidence a lucky coincidence.

"He's not stay-"

"Come in dear. "

Your mom interrupted your dad as Baji went inisde once again while you followed the two behind. Your father was sulking at the couch seeing his wife not paying attention to him and you honestly found it cute.

The three of you went to the kitchen, Baji and you sat on the chair while your mom wore the apron and started to cook.

Admiring Baji's side profile with the corner of your eyes, the one thing that keeps taking to your attention were how his lips were a bit parted away, his tongue sticking a bit and the way his cute fangs were showing, the black haired now tied in a ponytail, his hands filled with veins making it attractive , and the brown eyes that were focused on the peyoung in front of him.