ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

The ride on the way to the festival was such a sight.

The way lanterns light up on each houses were making your eyes sparkle.

While Rindou was busy with his phone, Ran that was beside you because Rindou lost in the game rock paper scissors , whoever won can sit next to you, after losing poor boy started sulking.

Ran wrapped his arms behind you while you were admiring the sigh outside the window.

"It's beautiful. "

"You're beautiful " He replied

You clicked your tongue before pushing him off, your face frustrated but the truth was you wanted to stop these butterflies.

The car stopped at the destination the moment you went out the guys eyes were focused on you.

"You look stunning Y/N-chin!" Mikey hugged you before Draken pulled him off of you

You blinked your eyes noticing some people weren't with the crowd.

"Where's Hina and Takemichi? " You Askes and they all snickered, guessing you already knew what it mean so you just went with the flow.

"Y/N?"

You turned around to see Senju with a blue yukata, her hair was fixed in small bum whike a hairpin was in it.

"You look.. Wow. " She commented and you smiled thanking her after.

Suddenly feeling a hand holding your wrist, you looked up to see Izana smiling at you.

"Evening Kuro."

Izana bobbed his head up and down before , his pupils flared at the sight of your with a yukata, Izana knew he loved you for a long time but the yukata was making him encourage to do all the stuff he wants to do to you tonight.

"While the fireworks aren't here yet, should we walk around? " Said Ran and you turned to reply but the sight of him already having a fox mask ontop of his head, an apple candy at his left hand and his right hand was holding two cotton candies.

"You already did fuckass! "

You shouted aiming your finger at him , the man laughed at you reaction before slowly putting the cotton candy on your hand.

"Let's go? "

Ran held your other hand giving you closed eyes smile and pulled you but you didn't budge cause Izana was pulling you on the other direction.

"Let go Haitani. "

"No, you let go Izana. "

Two were having close eyed smile trying to take you for themsleves only.

"Draken a little help? " You pleaded wh he replied with a smirk and took Emma's hand to drag her away.

"Live in your hell thief. " He said before he and Emma snickered leaving you confused.

Thief? I didn't steal anything idiot!

After a few hours of arguing who your partner would be a certain blond male won and Mikey started to regret his decisions.

Mikey was the one who planned to play rock paper scissors again, whoever wins will be your partner to get some stuff for the picnic later, he wanted to eat during the fireworks so you were here with Chifuyu buying some chicken noodles for tonight.

Its also been a few minutes since Chifuyu didn't talk to you. You always say something like 'Isn't this the stall' and he would just replied with a simple nod or yes.