s.sʜɪɴɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

Resting your chin on your palm as you swiped your phone screen, you've been scrolling through your phone since you woke up not really finding anything interesting to do since morning.

You yawned and stood up from your chair and went to the librarian after 22556639 years of looking for this stupid book you need you finally found it.

Walking outside the door you noticed the cotton candy shop besides and went for it.

"Two cotton candies sir. " You said and fished some coins inside your purse.

"Two cotton candies please. " Said somehow a very familiar voice but you didn't bother looking up.

The man gave you two cotton candies and you immediately walked away.

Being here back in Tokyo really brings back a lot of good and bad memories with the boys and memories with him.

You sat on the bench of the park and ate your cotton candies while reading your book.

"I knew it. "

You blinked and looked up to see the same man, wearing a dark blue mask and he gave you a closed eyes smile while his hand was waving in front of you.

You raised an eyebrow and closed your book.

"Sir? "

The man blinked at you before taking his mask off and you widened your eyes.

"Even now you're still a bookworm huh Y/N?" Shinichiro chuckled making your heart skip.

"Yeah. " You mumbled averting his gaze.

"Is something wrong? The boys never told me anything about you coming back."

"I didn't tell anyone. "

"Why? "

You didn't reply.

Shinichiro sighed and sat next to you, eating his cotton candy.

"Are you scared? "

You hummed as a reply. Yes you were scared specially the recent news you heard about Kazutora, Baji and Shinichiro.

The guys were so into you they almost killed Shinichiro. Ever since you found that out from Charlotte who was now your best friend.

Charlotte as a friend must've been the best feeling ever, you also knew Lynette was forcing her to do stuff she doesn't want to after Ran's accident Charlotte contacted you saying she was 'done' by the Haitani's mother.

Ever since you left, Charlotte stayed in Tokyo and kept on updating you about the boys.

"Love is dangerous and scary isn't Y/N?" He spoke making you look up to him.

"Love can change the kindest angels to a bunch of scheming devils, just to get the person they want they'll think of anything just to attain that. "

He looked at you, wiping the tears forming on the side of your eyes.

"Don't cry, I just saw you again today and you give me that already? " He mumbled softly hugging you.

Burrying your head on his chest, Shinichuro gave you the warmest hug and rubbed your back with his hand.

"Y/N.." He spoke since you weren't still stopping. You kept on crying in his arms. The fact that someone kind as Shinichiro got hurt because of you, you felt like guilt was swallowing you up.

"Shhh.. " He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Stop crying Y/N, seeing you breakdown like this hurts me even more you know, I want you to smile. " He squeezed your hands finally stopping you from crying.