ᴍ.ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ

"Matsuno-san we have a little problem here! "

Chifuyu stood up after attending the cat's paw that he accidentally let a single drop of hot water drop onto its paw.

He went to place where the problem was an only sighed.

'Why am I not surprised?' He thought.

Kazutora who was his partner was having trouble like usual, some girls would ask for his contact and he would yell at them to fuck off also often getting into violence when men ask him why thier girlfriends keep talking about him.

Chifuyu sighed and went closer to him, he apologized to the customer although it ticked him too.

After the incident Kazutora and Chifuyu were the only ones left in the shop. Arriving with two cups of coffee on his hands.

Kazutora gave one for Chifuyu as silence pssed them but not until Kazutora let out a rather deep sigh taking Chifuyu's curiousity.

"Are you that tired?"

"Yeah but not at wok." Kazutora replied taking a sip meanwhile Chifuyu eyed him; confused.

"Then what?"

Kazutora , again sighed before putting the cup on the table, crossing his arms and he looked at Chifuyu with a stern look.

"How long are you gonna keep it in?" He asked once again Chifuyu raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" He replied confused completely not getting where his partner was going at.

"Don't 'huh' me dumbdick, you really think I don't notice you often spacing out durig work?" Kazutora spoke , taking his aprom off and hanging it onto the door.

"What do you mean? I'm not spacing out." Replied Chifuyu quite offended since he's dedicated to his work.

"Don't give me that tone shorty, you might not notice it, but I do. Just like this morning, you were supposed to give two fur stick toys to the cutomer but you gave five."

Chifuyu gulped in guilt, of course he knew that but he wasn't sure why. He averted Kazutora's hues cause it felt like he was reading him.

"Just like earlier too, you accidentally dropped a single droplet on the cat though I'd doubt he felt the pain considering how thick his fur was."

Chifuyu then sighed, he knew Kazutora was right but he couldn't bring himself to admit it.

12 years has passed , some of his friends finally got their own girlfriends, even his partner some even got married but him..?

He still couldn't move on from the girl whom they chatted years ago.

Though he doubt she still remembers him. Kazutora noticed the face he was making and he sighed.

"Chifuyu, if you're not gonna chase her. Someome will take her don't regret not doing anything then."

And just that the bell on the door chimed signaling Kazutora was out.

Chifuyu ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"How am I supposed to confess when she's far away..?" He thought but then came up when an idea.

His eyes widened upon the realization he said during the past.

The next day Chifuyu signed the resignation paper and boy was his friends happy finally the soft boy of the group finally made a goddamn move even Mikey was tempted to kick his head but luckily Draken was there to give flag on his kidmeal.

______

Arriving at New York. Chifuyu went to a hotel first before wanting to look for the woman he loved he wasn't gonna lie he was nervous to the core. but still he was gonna do it before it wss late.

As he opened his door after checking it and changing to his comfortable clothes, a black skinny jeans and blue varsity jacket.

Locking the door he turned around and made a run for it but only bump into someone's back.

He looked up noticing a rather familiar black hair .

The man whom he bumped into turned around and smiled .

"Aren't you..?" The man spoke pointing his finger at him and Chifuyu nodded.

"Yes, I'm Takemichi's friend. Matsuno Chifuyu."

Naoto smiled interested.

"Actually, I know you because of another reason. " He paused before stepping ti the side and his green hues laid upon beautiful e/c ones.

Your eyes went wide with Chifuyu's. He pounted at you noticing his reaction though you already expected it since it's been 12 years since you last saw eachother.

"Y/N?!"

You smiled. "Long time no see Fuyu."

The two of you looked at eachother before Naoto checked his phone.

"Nee-san is calling, I'll give you some space. "

"Your phone didn't even ring!" You spoke embarrassed not being ready to be alone with the man in front of you.

Naoto slyly smirked. "It didn't need to Y/N."

And just that Naoto left leaving you with Chifuyu.

You sighed , and faced him as you were about to speak Chifuyu went to hug you and burried his forehead immediately against your shoulder.

"Chifuyu..?" You mumbled but he didn't reply.

He couldn't believe it. After 12 years you were finally in front of him, your hair grew longer through the years , you gave of matured woman vibes but the same shiny big doe e/c eyes were still sparkling with purity, innocence and kindness.

The eyes that he loved he so much.

Chifuyu then pulled back as a warm smile crept into his face you chuckled at his reaction. Standing on your tippy toes while your palms were pressed onto his toned chest, you placed your lips against his cheek taking him by surprise.

"Been a long time."

"12 years." He replied.

You nodded , Chifuyu then smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Y/N, do you remember what I told you at the festival 12 years ago?"

Your eyes widened , of course you remembered it. After all.. It was the words that made you kept holding onto the fact that he will still love you.

Chifuyu smiled at the tears forming of the corner of your eyes befoere kissing your forehead.

"I can't explain it Y/N..I love you so much it makes me want to leave this country with you , be a selfish person and leave the boys. I would do it if it means being with you. "

You nodded, finally tears sprung down your cheeks and Chifuyu leaned down to give you a peck causing you to chuckle since he was still slowly bold.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a long kiss as you felt his arms around tightening.

Letting go he looked deep into your eyes and connected his forehead into you.

"I finally made those words true Y/N.. Did I made you wait?"

You chuckled and stiffled at the same time.

"Fucking 12 years waiting for you? You are never late Fuyu ."