ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

A/N: I tried

A/N: I tried.. :<

"Y/N watch out! " Shouted Hina as you turned around to see Lynette holding a knife Mitsuya was about to wrap his arms you and changed positions , you shut your eyes close and your life flashes on your mind.

But then you felt cold liquid running down your skin as you opened your eyes to see Lynette was actually holding a glass of wine, well it was now half empty cause she spilled it on your skin and you blinked.

Wasn't she holding a knife..?

Opening your mouth to speak a loud slap echoed through the entire ballroom, your eyes widened to see Ran's hand raised after slapping her. Lynette was frozen on her position, trying to process the situation even you couldn't follow the stuff just happened.

Why did I imagine her holding a knife..?

"You okay? " Asked Mitsuya and you nodded your head but then his frown even became visible upon seeing the red liquid running down to your collarbone then to your chest.

Mitsuya gulped hard before quickly using his handkerchief again to wipe the wine off and he sighed relief.

"Good thing the gown didn't get wet. "

Yeah.. Weird things are happening tonight. The knife I was hallucinating How the fuck didn't I got wet when she literally pour the half glass of wine and lastly..

"How didn't we took all the attention? " You asked then the others went towards you and started asking if you're okay.

"Thank Izana for that, he's making a speech in front. " Said Emma and Mikey clocked his tongue.

You looked at the back to see Ran dragging Lynette away the ballroom, somehow you felt like you really need to talk with Lynette the anger of her on you needed to stop you even started to hallucinate that she'll kill you right here and now.

"You worried? " You looked up to see Rindou and you sighed.

"A bit. "

"They have their own business, Ran was at fault with this too.. He couldn't kept his attention to his girlfriend only. ".

"What do you mean by that? " You asked, he clicked his tongue finding an answer but then he couldn't so instead he replied with a :

"You're so dumb. " He scratched his head as you were about to comment back Rindou held your hand before kissing it gently making you stop.

"Rindou? "

"Shut up will you? I just wanted to say you look beautiful tonight dammit.. why is it so hard? " He whispered the part, turning away before covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

You noticed his ear turning into a bright shade of pink and that made you chuckle.

"You're red Rindou. "

"I'm not dammit! " He retorded before you felt arms wrapping around your waist, hugging you from behind

"Y/N-chin we're finally here yet you're not giving me attention! " He whined. Sighing you pat his head before turning around to cup his cheeks.

"Fine, what do you want? " His eyes started to shine like a child as he held your hands and put it at his shoulder.

"Dance with me tonight. " He spoke

"Sur-"

"Oiy Oiy Mikey what the hell? " Said Baji at the back his arms crossed and looked at the shorter blond.

"Y/N is dancing with me tonight "

"She's not dancing with any of you loosers." Said Izana

"You're done with your speech? "

"Yeah, I was trying to take their attention when I noticed Lynette's gaze on the waiter. Since I was too far from her I decide to take everybody's attention instead and I know Mitsuya can handle her anyway, I don't wanna ruin this night after all." He replied and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"You're dancing with me toni-"

"Why would Y/N dance with poor people like you? "

"I could say the same thing. " Replied Inui to Koko.

The ballroom was now filled with bickering of who will be your partner meanwhile the girls Emma, Hina, Yuzuha and Sanju were all laughing at the scene while taking the video, people looked at your group with wierd stares...

Wierd is it.. You smiled listening to the bickering that never seemed to end, soon Mitsuya started with Chifuyu with the bickering.

"Ran! You're hurting me! " Shouted Lynette while Ran stopped when they arrived at the back where theres no single person on the place. He instantly face Lynette with rage in his eyes.

Ran didn't now why he slapped Lynette. The eyes of Y/N made when she was looking at Lynette it was his first time seeing her in such fear and it clicked something on him. He knew he needed to do something with his overly jealous girlfriend. Ran knew Lynette was Y/N's bestfriend compliacated emotions erupted on his entire being. Rindou glared at him then Y/N looked like that.. He couldn't even know what to think first cause tonight was so messed up.

What he was more worried about if he doesn't look at Lynette next time he won't be sure if Y/N will be safe next time.

"What the fuck were you doing?! " Said Ran.

"No! What the fuck were you doing?! Why are you protecting Y/N?! Are you in love with her?! Why the heck did you ditch me for her?! "

Cried Lynette she was looking at him as if he was murdering him but Ran went unbothered.

"Stop it Lynette you're being paranoid. "

"Paranoid?! I'm sorry if I'm paranoid I just saw my boyfriend looking at another girl instead of his own girlfriend! "

"I said Stop. "

"You even slapped me in front of them! How humiliating! "

"Lynette.. "

"Why Ran?! Don't you love me?! I asked you out ! You agreed don't tell me I'm just one of those girls again!? "

"Lyne-"

"One of those girls whom after you use You're just gonna throw them awa-"

"Let break up, Lynette. "

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued