ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

You and Me -/By: Lifehouse/

↻❘◁∎∎▷❘↹

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

Dorayaki

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

"What? " You asked but instead of answering, Mikey just let out a a small chuckle before pulling you away.

Welp, I guess that's it for the movie.

You and Mikey ran, and ran until a certain cafe caught his eye, he turned to you before ponting it.

"Y/N-chin! Lets go over there? "

He sounded so much like a kid.

You nodded, not leaving a choice anyway and the blonde male pulled you and proceed to run towards the cafe until you two finally arrived the bell ontop of the door chimed.

Mikey kept your hands with him as he guided you towards a table that was close to the glass window.

"Let's sit? " You said and he nodded.

You walked forward but stopped when you noticed Mikey didnt had any plan on letting you go.

"Umm.. Mikey. "

He hummed confused and tilted his head to the side with his eyes closed.

"My hand. "

"What about your hand? "

"Let go of it. "

"I don't want to. " He pouted.

"But we need to sit. " He hummed once again before walking towards the table table, he sat in front and you eat the opposite, your hand still holding each others while it was ontop of the table.

Romantic at the same time Stupid.

"What do you want Y/N-chin?" You looked the menu to see the foods that you eat. Somehow you wanted to try something else than the usual, you smiled and put your menu down making Mikeh confused.

"Choose our food Mikey. " You smiled and he blinks his eyes.

"What? "

"Choose. You choose our food. "

Mikey shrugged before letting your hand go finally, you noticed your hands were getting sweaty so when he went to prefer the goods you immediately wiped your hands that were covered in thin layer of sweat.

As you were waiting your phone once again buzzed and you opened the messages.

Chifuyu: I have something to tell you.

Y/N: You met my parents?

Chifuyu: I-

Chifuyu: How'd you know?

You didn't reply, you thought of the proper answer first while doing so, you took a glance on Mikey who is the step brother of your Childhood friend. How small the world was.

Chifuyu: You there?

Y/N: Yeah, I just heard from mom.

It wasn't a lie.

Chifuyu: I see, heard you're going to help Baji-san with his studies tomorrow?

Y/N: Yeah lucky me :(