ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

ʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs

───────────────────

"I decided to stay mom. "

Your mother looked up to you with wide eyes.

"Hun? "

"I'm really sorry, I would go with you.. I really would but.. I have my friends here, Sanzu, Senju, Takeomi, Kuro all of then are here and I don't wanna leave them. "

Your mom smiled before nodding her head.

"I see.. Just call us anytime dear. " She stood up to give you a peck on your forehead.

"So she refused Huh? " Yor father spoke while leaning his back on the door frame and looked at the woman in front of him. M/N L/N a 35 year old woman, despite the age her figure didn't change through the years she's been with her loving husband.

A long black hair the same E/C orbs of their daughter, she was packing their stuff while fighting the urge to cry but it was obvious she's in pain cause her eyes were starting to glisten

Not taking it anymore, F/N went towards his wife to hug her from the back and rested his chin on her forehead while his thumbs caressed her belly this made her finally cry.

"We won't be that far. "

"I know but still! I'm sad and happy at the same time, I- we've been relying on the girl too much I'm scared maybe she chose to stay here because of our wrong paren-"

"Shhh. " He calmed her down by kissing her cheek, the black haired woman started to sniffle while he bought her fingers on her eyes and wiped the remaining tears.

After minute of weeping M/N finally calmed down while they were cuddling on the bed.

"I'm really a horrible mom."

"I said don't say that, didn't I? "

"Okay fine, but look... Y/N lost a friend at a very young age, some years later we started going out like times, we let her take care of the house all alone, we rarely spend time with her one day she started to stop on our excuses.. " She paused and started to weep again while her husband draw circle patterns on her back.

"I knew she had enough of our excuses and selfishness, yet.. She still love us and let that anger passed by, I'm.. I don't think I deserved to be the a mother of such kind daughter. "

F/N clicked his tongue frustrated and kissed her lips , the lips of desperation. The kiss that had a taste of sharing the same pain and guilt.

Pulling back they remember all the shirty things they went through because of their unsupportive parents.

Both lived in hell.

Both lived in pain.

F/N L/N was a young man that grew on Tokyo, living with his very normal life, it was plain and simple yet he liked it.

But...

No matter how much you like things the way they are, there are always times when you feel empty and want more until you're fully satisfied.