ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

It was at this moment you knew how important these three letters..It can save in any circumstances that you cannot handle.

"Run. "

Without saying anything back,  you turned your shoes and dashed away like a madman.

"WAIT Y/N!" Rindou shouted as you glance over your shoulder to see Izana was already catching up.

The hell? This guy is fast!

You increased your pace and went to the left so you can atleast slow him down.

"Wrong move Y/N!" He shouted with a smirk and you looked up ahead to see that the schoo'l fence were already in front of you.

You clicked your tongue before turning to the other side caughting Izana off guard but then he grinned and kept on catching you up.

That's strange.. How come I can't see the Haitani hoes, could it be they set me up?!

You kept running until you saw a door that could save your life,  without hesitation you increased your pace once again and reached for the bathroom's doorkob.

"Wait Y/N!"

"And what? I'll let you catch me?! " You shouted first before shutting the door closed.

You took all the breaths you needed at the moment while your eyes closed, you immediately leaned your back to the door before sliding your body down.

Phew...

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!"

You opened your eyes only to see Baji covering his 'thing' while he was rushing to zip his pants up.

"OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!  IM SO SORRY!"

You closed your eyes with your hands.

Believe I never saw a guy's 'thing' in my life!  I'm so stupid!

"I'm so sorry Baji! "

You shrieked and tried to open the door once again but once you opened it you met Izana's hues.

Shit..

The guy wasn't even panting. Instead he was just smirking evil , the situation was like a wolf seeing it's pretty rabbit.

Before Baji could pull your hand Izana already pulled your hand before laughing loudly to yank you on his shoulder like a certain stupid brain haired guy did.

"Izana let go! "

"Why'd you run? "

"It's obvious! Gosh how embarrassing! " To you covered your cheeks with your palm while the president just laughed at your cute reaction.

"Why is Baji here? "

"He heard that Mikey and his friend often comes here, he whined yesterday cause they didn't tell him so here he is now. "

You pouted embraassed, everytime you do something Baji's thing always pops in your head and honestly you wanted to stop it by any means.

Wait..

"Shit!  Izana I still have PE! " You shouted before the president put you down before grabbing your cheeks and kissing it gently. You didn't bother questioned his moves

Charlotte's POV

"You what?! " Lynette shouted at my face while I was just burrying myself on my sheets.