ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"What did Y/N say? " Asked Ran while he was panting for air, he was at his limit the same with Rindou, wiping off the sweat that has been dropping down in their foreheads. They were sure one of them will get sick after this specially when it started pouring.

"Rindou, you okay? " The eldest asked holding his baton, the younger Haitani nodded smirking.

"We have to find our ways to change out clothes, we don't wanna worry her after all. " Said Ran

"Such a worrywart. " Rindou spat smirking.

"Y/N."

"Hmm? "

"Can I kiss you. "

You didn't respond.

Sanzu took this chance to observe your reaction yet he was surprise to see you weren't giving him the reaction he expected.

In his mind you would be a blushing mess but here you were looking at him.

You inhaled before opening your mouth.

"Yea-"

Immediately crashing his lips to yours Sanzu's large hand went to the back of your head his other hand traveled around your hips, and to your belly despite the yukata you were wearing the guy still had the power to make you feel some rippling sensation throughout your entire body.

Since this was your first time of being kissed like this you didn't know what to do with the kiss so Sanzu thought of an idea to bite your lip, when that didn't work his hand on your hips went to cup your ass making you gasp and he took this chance to insert his tongue.

He kept on devouring your mouth, his tongue inside playing with yours, he bit, sucked everything he wanted to do with you ever since he fell in love you with you.

He wanted this to last, he want you to be this close to him when he wakes up and sleep.

Sanzu still wasn't satisfied with the kiss yet you were already lacking out of oxygen.

Sanzu kept on kissing you with passion , you wanted to take breaths now so you tapped his back to stop but he replied with a groan , noticing he was frustrated and wanted this to last long, but every second passes you were at your limit.

Your closed eyes shut even more as you fought with his tongue, his eyes opened a bit but then your felt him smirking at the smile before responding with your try of dominance.

When you finally found the right time when he entered deeper into your mouth you bit his tongue making him pull back and stick his tongue out.

"That hurt.. "

"Yeah? Well I could've died in lack oxygen!"

You saw him smirking before you blushes furiously, he licked the part where you bit him before walking closer to you.

"It's still raining babe, we should stay. "

Honestly, you don't want to. The kiss was so much you can still feel his tongue playing with yours. You tried to shake the memory off but your stupid braincell kept it!

You nod at Sanzu's opinion before hugging yourself.

Sanzu took notice of your shivering before he took his Toman jacket to wrap it around you which made you wonder why was this guy wearing his uniform.

Sanzu was now only his inner white T-shirt the fabric was not to thick so it framed his six packed abs a bit and the V line of his abdomen.

"You like what you see? " He smirked snapping you off of your thoughts.