ɪ.ᴡᴀᴋᴀsᴀ

Waking up, feeling mascular arms wrapped around your waist, you shifted in your sleep and felt a pair of soft lips colling on your expsed back.

"Morning." He spoke in his sleepy voice with a smile giving you atleast a warm comfort due to how it had been busy these weeks cause of work.

"Good morning." You replied, you heard him chuckling, his arms around you kept firm and he flipped you now you were laying ontop of him, your hands were wrapped around his neck as he leaned to you and kept giving light kisses on your exposed skin.

"Wakasa, we have to get up."

"No." He spoke keeping you ontop of him, you sighed mentally and decided not to fight him seeming it was useless as you were also slowly liking the affection he's giving you since you guys barely had time .

"Are you sore?" He asked worried causing you smile. "A bit, but don't worry."

He smiled warmly , heaving a sigh of relief how many days he always dreamt of you and him being like these and it came true.

"Wakasa, Shin is gonna kill you if you go late."

He scoffe playfully and gave you a peck on the lips. "I don't mind getting a punishment after touching you. " You frowned and pinched his cheeks while he kept his childish yet charming grin.

"You're so cheesy."

"Admit it that you like it hun."

You hummed , looking deep into his eyes before he pulled you closer to him with his palm holding the back of your head as he pushed you closer and kissed you deeply. His fingers slowly exploring your entire body . Flipping you again, him now ontop of you as he caged you in his arms, Wakasa kept his lips onto you. Pulling back he smiled and nuzzled your nose with him.

"Gosh Y/N I fucking lo-"

"Wakasaaaa!!! Wake the fuck up man! We're late !"

Wakasa's eyebrow twitched upon hearing Shinichiro shouting outside but he knew his friend did it on purpose since he knew how obsessed he is to you.

You chuckled as Shin didn't stopped shouting about Wakasa requesting him to be fast since they'll be late for the bike race, you pulled Wakasa closer and gave him a kiss on the lips and immediately pulled back.

"Go, it's your day off, have some fun." You spoke but then noticed his lips curved into a smirk. Getting up from the bed he went to the drawer clearly ignoring he was just wearing his boxers.

He picked his phone and up and diales a number as he cleared his throat.

"Hello Shin? Change of plans, take Benkei, Im sick." He faked his voice into a hoarse one causing you sweatdrop. His smirk widened when the call ended ans he eyed you.

"What?"

"It's my day off , I should have fun well.." He paused going closer to you and once again caging you below him.

"Guess I'll have fun with you then."