ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Dragging yourself away from your bed you brushed your hair before going out to the shower when you finished you wore your school's uniform and ate your breakfast.

Despite all the work you did you can seem to shake the feeling off about Ran dating Lynette until you decided to slap yourself.

"Honey?! "

"Are you okay Y/N?"

You felt stupid... You didn't even notice your parents were actually watching you.

'Ran isn't the only guy who lives on earth Y/N! Pull yourself together! "

You inhaled and exhaled three times each and faced your worried parents.

"I'm okay, just needed a slap. "

"Honey, I never raised my hand on you and you dare do that? "

"I'm sorry mom. " You chuckled sheepishly before kissing their cheeks and ran towards the door.

The moment you closed the door behind and bid them goodbye you were greeted by a girl with white hair and her beautiful hues.

"Morning Y/N."

"Senju.. " You smiled walking towards her and she did the same thing getting close to you.

"Going to school?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna go together? "

"Is that why you waited? "

"Yeah, And.. We're not alone. " She smirked pointing her thumb at the back then you saw Sanzu at his normal school uniform, the black mask covering those beautiful scars beside his mouth his blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and he was holding his bag with his left hand. You couldn't help but notice but his sleeves were rolled all the way to the forearm another thing you didn't noticed was that you were actually watching him too long.

"Have a crush on my brother? " Smirked Senju only making your cheeks even reddened.

"N-No! Let's go! "

Hoding Senju's hand you started to drag her away while Sanzu was following behind he was busy looking something at his phone, you blinked your eyes and let go of Senju so she can walk properly.

"My brother has been wierd these days. "

"Huh? " You asked

"He's been busy checking his phone 24/7 and that doesn't happen before. "

You hummed as a reply and looked back at Sanzu once again but you felt like the time instantly stopped when he caught you staring at him, slowly pulling his mask off he flashed you a sly smirk and you whipped your head in front to avert his eyes and to avoid him looking at your flushed cheeks.

"What's wrong? "

"N-Nothing.. Let's just go "

Proceeding to walk you and Senju spent the walk talking to stuff you like and hate, but you were also secretly peeking through to see him until you arrived the school's entrance Sanzu was still on his phone.

The moment you went inside with the two the silence both of you lasted there the whole hall was filled with whoas and aws by students. The person taking the most attention was Senju which no one would complain cause seeing how much gorgeous the girl is.

"Which class are you in? " You jumped slightly when Sanzu spoke behind you placing his left hand on your shoulder. You turned to see his ocean blue hues and felt your heart thump.

"Class A-1."

"Hmmm.. Class A-B.. Tsk. " You could see the scowl and irritated face of Sanzu you really wanted to comfort him but then you noticed something at the back of the paper and you smiled at the bit.