ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

12 Years later...

Sitting on the chair with a coffee on your hands, your eyes looking through the glass window of the coffee shop.

Living in New York actually helped you with your stress from Tokyo.

After hearing the news of Ran twelve years ago the boys heard about it they were worried as hell.

But even after what happened to Ran the boys didn't even stop chasing you.

They really want you all by themselves, one time it gonna overboard.

You were still recovering from Ran's acciddent the boys started to debate whom you'll end up with and it was pissing you off.

One time you were having a hangover the boys literally all of them went to your house and started shouting stuff like.

"Y/N is mine, you all should back off. "

"I'm only protecting what's mine. "

You felt like a little bug walking into a storm when Naoto heard about your situation he helped you take a passport and he did everything so you can have a rest at New York.

Seeing through the glass of window sudenly made you remember what Souya said while you two were busy admiring the fireworks on the festival.

Three months after locking yourself because of what happened to Ran, Angry and Smiley couldn't take anymore of your depressed Shit,  you were even saying you like tuna fish sandwich on the group chat that made the boys gag.

They went to you door then extra day and took you out on a date.

Smiley was looking, you weren't sure cause his eyes are closed, and immediately pinched your cheeks.

"Smile , Y/N."

"Huh? "

"I said smile. "

He forced you to smile while you sweatdropped.

"My brother and I took you out on a date to cheer up,  not to be a depressed Shit. " He smiled before letting you go.

Just then Souya came with tears in his eyes making Smiley shiver.

"Why are you crying?! "

"I-I can't buy the proper drinks. " He sniffled as Smiley sighed deeply before standing up saying he will take your orders.

Souya sat next to his seat that was in front of you.

Your mind was filled with Ran right now but then he growled making you meet his blue eyes.

"Y/N..Can you please forget about what I said at the fireworks? "

"Huh? " You tilt your head.

"I know that my brother likes you, yet I said that.. I'm sorry just forget about it. "

He started babbling stuff that your head can't process as you raised your palm to stop him.

"Angry, what are you talking about? "

"Huh?! " He shouted an irk mark on his cheek (As usual)

"Sorry, I was bus thinking something that time so I didn't hear you. "

"Wha.. "

He paused before slamming his hand on the table.

"What the hell?! "