CHAPTER 1

Trigger Warning : Cutters, Self-harm!

Please read at your own risk! This may contain sensitive topic.

you woke up from the ringing phone beside you, slowly opening your eyes. The room were dark and messy, it's your first day of school.

you got up to take a shower and cook your meal for today, "my apartment is messy.." you slowly mumbled seeing all the mess in your bedroom and living room, pillows are on the floor while some papers are on the bedroom floor.

after taking a bath you already got yourself dolled up, since you transferred to another school in your 2nd year highschool.

"itachiyama huh.." eating your meal while staring at your phone checking all the notifications, "it's the first day of school  but they still keep messaging me about being manager.." you lowly sighed about being sick of it.

"i'm tired being used by people around me fuckers.." you washed your plates, "i should clean my apartment first, it's still early" you cleaned up all the mess from last night.

After cleaning the living room you got all the papers on the floor, until you saw dried blood on the floor. "I should get rid of these things.." you opened your drawer revealing all the cutters and threw it away with the used papers.

After cleaning you left your apartment, you moved in a few months ago for your school. walking to the station checking your phone and ignoring all the things around you.

Time skip

"Okay guys settle down! we have a new student with us today.." the teacher tapped the board to catch the chattering students, "please introduce yourself"

"i'm f/n l/n, i'm from aoba johsai and i transferred here for some private reasons" you politely said trying not to make a bad impression for you, "thank you, y/n. please sit beside komori.."

as you walked by the chatting students, "isn't she the most amazing manager-? why did she left aoba johsai" "she works really well with their volleyball team.." "wow she's really pretty on personal"

"i'm sick of this' ' you seat beside a brown-haired boy that is at the back row of the classroom, "hi! i'm komori motoya!" The boy greeted you with a warm smile.

"hi! i'm y/n l/n" you softly smiled, "he's a pretty warm person.."

-

After a few hours of 3 straight classes, "okay class that's all, please take your lunch and attend all your clubs. '' The science teacher dismissed the class, the students were waiting for their group of friends while you were thinking whether you will eat or just stay for the whole time.

your seatmate already got up with his friend (?), "y/n!!!!" someone suddenly yelled, you looked to the door to find your friend that attended itachiyama in her first year.

"kia, why?" you asked her, "let's go eat together!" she beamed at you while holding your arms to eat.

"don't you have friends-?" you asked while walking, "i have, but i want to spend more time with you duh! and what happened to the bitch" she teasingly asked, "still here fucker.." you lowly mumbled staring at the grey floor.