CHAPTER 10

it's been three days of continuous practice, you didn't pushed them hard since they might get injured. in that three days you would practice with sakusa and komori, since sakusa would be your greatest defense in their match, the 3rd years even decided to join your practice since they wanted to crush the 3rd years in aoba johsai.

you didn't say much about it, you practiced continuously with them, you always toss for sakusa while the setter would be the libero with komori, you tried changing their positions , you knew that aoba johsai would have secret things that they would do in match.

you already knew them, they're cunning they would think about the weakness of the team. so you had to minimize the weakness of the team as possible even though sakusa don't really have weakness, but the team as whole does.

komori is pretty bad at recieving a curve ball, so you had to practice with him about float serve, since oikawa's serve is too powerful komori had to take almost all oikawa's serve.

and since iwaizumi is pretty good blocker and outside hitter you had to practice with sakusa and the middle blocker so that they would know the difference between sakusa and iwaizumi.

you didn't say much about aoba johsai, even though you already know their plays, the team had to take chances to learn new things. you decided to just train them in a goodway without saying any bad habits of aoba johsai.

-

it's now the time for practice match, the match was stated to be held on itachiyama. you were pretty late, you woke up late since you studied last night.

"y/n!!" komori waved at you as soom as you arrived at the gym, "oh- morning! i'm sorry i'm late i was studying last night" yoy nervously smiled.

"it's okay, good thing you didn't overslept again" the coach teased, "oh- no! i would not this is pretty important match anyways"

you continued to check on sakusa first, "hands.." you mumbled as he gave you his hands, "no spiking to this part, okay?" you reminded him.

he nodded as you continue to check on the others, "komori, is akia watching later?" you asked in komori, "i think she will, there she is!" he pointed at the gym door.

"y/n!!" akia greeted yku with a warm smile, "morning, i wanted to ask you a favor for later"

after a while aoba johsai already arrived, you didn't pay much attention to them since you already knew who they are anyways.

"oh- y/n!" oikawa yelled smiling while waving, "oh- hi" you coldly answered he doesn't deserve anything from you anyways.

"don't be cold to us, you were our manager last year right?" oikawa stated sarcastically, "yeah, last year.." you stared at him while frown.

"what's with the face!" he laughed, "y/n.. i need you." sakusa suddenly grabbed you out of the scene, "oh- what is it sakusa? anything you need?" you asked him.

"yeah, toss for me" he stated.

"o-oh okay! i'll toss for you let's go?" you beamed at the boy.

after a 20minutes warm up and practice, the practice began.