CHAPTER 25

LAST DAY

"komori is hurt.." you stated while staring at komori's wrists, "should i call for substitution?" the coach ask, "yes please.."

the coach called for substitution, komori got substituted for a little of time "are you okay? your wrists are pretty sore.." you asked him while holding his wrist, "y-yeah it hurts"

"a lot? should i get you to the nurse?" you asked him in concern, "n-no i'm fine.." he stated, "are you sure-? i'll just tape this incase of emergency, please refrain using this too much or a vein might snap" you stated in concern, you started taping his wrist, and feeling akia almost burning a whole in your head from the crowds.

"that's good, you can standby for now.." komori walks to the coach for standby, as soon as he walks off akia was staring at you as if you're going to kill his boy.

MSG

akia:
what happened?
is he hurt badly?
hey! bitch tell me
is he really okay?

y/n:
he is okay, he just needed to refrain himself
and bitch stop spamming me before i kick your ass there.

-

"just one more point, one more point then we're going to win... please sakusa, please"

you were staring at sakusa for the whole time as komori was back on set, the setter sets sakusa the ball, "c-curve please.. we've practice this already.." you lowly mumbled.

"AND THE WINNER IS ITACHIYAMA FOR THE CHAMPION!!" the announcer stated that made you stop in excitement, you hurriedly ran towards sakusa who is panting and full of sweats.

"you won! you won!!!" you were yelling as tears started falling down to your warm cheeks, the others were hugging each other feeling all the excitement and happiness with each other.

"stop crying now.. let me wash up first." sakusa chuckled as he wipe your tears out of your beautiful face, "o-okay.." you smiled warmly as walks over you stoping when he's aligned by you.

he leaned down to your ears "you are now mine and only mine, i love you" he lowly whispered feeling his warm breath in your ears.

"i'm yours" you warmly smiled.

-the end-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

this will be the last chapter of this story, i wish that i made you laugh and happy for the time being but i also wanted to tell you that i will be publishing some side story of this story, timeskip or something when i have time <3

i'm currently now writing a new story so i wish that you will be supporting it too! it will be story of karasuno and y/n <3

BYE BYE I'LL UPDATE THIS STORY WHEN I FIND SOME TIME TO DO SO!! AND IT WILL BE A FLUFF ONE!

-author