CHAPTER 4

"That's all, I wish that i've helped you all" you smiled warmly to the panting boys around you, "thank you y/n!!!" the boys yelled.

"oh- welcome! please have a rest and don't stay up all night.." you smiled and grabbed all your things, "i feel really sweaty.."

"y/n!!!" akia suddenly yelled through the gym, "huh-? what?! shut up, don't yell here!" you hurriedly ran towards the girl, "i'm really sorry about her, please go home safely!" you smiled and dragged akia out of the gym.

"what the fuck bitch?!" you pointed a finger at her feeling agitated, "chill! i'm sorry!" she laughed, "fuck you.."

you both walked to the station since you decided to catch up with each other, "do you even know what's the rumors spreading around you?" akia suddenly asked

"what?" you frown.

"they said that the beauty of aoba johsai is in itachiyama and decided to be the manager of VBC" she said with sarcasm.

"oh- let them be, i don't care about them anyways" you sighed feeling tired for this shit, "i know right! my best friend is a bad bitch anyways" she rolled her eyes and got on the train.

Time skip

you opened your apartment door and let kia in first, "wow your apartment must be expensive!" She scans through the apartment checking everything.

"Shut up and sit down" you hissed at her, "do you want clothes? I have here you can change into that" you walked in your closet and checked the clothes.

"sure!!"

you handed her your clothes and let her change in the bathroom while you changed in your bedroom, you handed her a paper bag for hee uniform.

"so bitch , tell me what happened when you decided to change schools?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, "it got complicated in aoba johsai" you simply replied.

"uh- girl i need you to elaborate it more" she asked, "i found out that they were just using me, being their manager since i've got a lot of things they needed. oikawa and iwaizumi got bet on me that who will fuck me first"

"WHAT?! THOSE FUCKERS!" akia suddenly yelled, "shut up, it's already done and thankfully i didn't give up that means nothing happened" you sighed heavily.

"Are you okay now?" she softly asked, staring at your purple eyes, "yeah, thankfully.." you replied.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to the volleyball club? How about changing clubs? there is still time!"

"no, i'm okay.. the boys aren't like the one last time, don't worry about me." you said straightly staring at your ceiling.

"Are you sure?" she asked again, "yes, and shut the fuck up already" you hissed at her.

"what are you thinking about anyways?" she asked, "hmm there is something wrong with sakusa's spike, it's either soft or hard.."

"What do you mean?"

"His spike is a very powerful weapon for the team, but the only problem is that his spikes are always straight ahead and easy to read.. it might be our weakness too" you briefly explained while staring at the wall.

"hmm, maybe if you practice with him more you could see it more i mean you could see the errors" she replied, "the problem is he's pretty sensitive about touching him" you pouted.

"just wear gloves"

"if that'll be fine i would but wearing gloves while practicing is hard"

your phone started ringing beside you, "someone is calling.." akia started staring at the phone, "who-? oh komori wait" you answered the call.

"komori-? what happened?"

"oh- hi! I'm sorry for calling you all of a sudden!"

"it's fine, anyways what's up?"

"I wanted to thank you for today! since we haven't gotten a chance to say thank you! I wish that you could play with us more!"

"oh- yeah, welcome and thank you for accepting me as your manager too"

"don't mind it! thank you!"

"please go home safely.."

you ended the call and sat again beside akia, "who's that?" she asked, "komori, he said thankyou because he hadn't gotten the chance to say it to me earlier"

you flopped down to the couch trying to pick up energy.