CHAPTER 14

waking up in the afternoon was the best thing in your life, no school, no practice, no- yeah you have a party to attend later.

after checking your notifications and scrolling through tiktok for almost 30minutes, you decided to take a light snack since you're having a dinner party later.

you've check all your things and decided to buy a dress now, since it's 2pm you decided to take a quick shopping, you don't have any dress in your closet since it's not something that you need.

you just changed to your usual wear, pants and croptop, topped with red flannel.

you decided not to call secretary kim since you can just take public transportation to the nearest mall.

after 20minutes of travel, you arrived at the mall your dad owns, the staff already know you so you don't need think about them treating you badly.

you've checked all the store but no dress caught your eyes, secretary kim already arrived and ask you to follow him to the private room for the dress selection.

"what would you like? color or any specific dress?" the lady asked, "uh- maybe pastel purple" you replied.

"please wait a second"

"ma'am what would you like to drink?" secretary kim asked.

"starbucks please, strawberries and cream" you smiled at him.

"copy, i'll be back in a second"

he left you alone to the room, the room was in a dim light, yellow lights reflecting to your purple eyes while your white skin was being reflected by the dim lights.

"ma'am here is the dresses, you may choose whatever you want" the lady returned with 10 dresses to choose.

"oh- thanks."

you checked all the dresses, not too bright nor dark, you wanted to look elegant since sakusa is your partner, you wanted to look good in sakusa's eyes (?)

after a minute of checking you couldn't find anything good, it's either too bad nor bright for you.

"do you have any long gown in lavender color?" you asked the lady.

"yes, but it's a long gown that isn't too ballon!"

"please show me.." you asked politely.

"here, ma'am it's our newest collection and we wulde gladly to let you wear it because of your beauty!" she opened a black curtain revealing a lavender gown with a revealing back.

"i would like to try it out" that gown caught your eyes.

*HERE IS REFERENCE*

-

after trying it on, it was stunning to you, your beautiful curves and chest was damn beautiful, your height was perfect for the gown.

all the ladies was stunned so does secretary kim, it was his first time seeing you in a beautiful gown.

"how is it?" you asked them.

"it's beautiful! you look stunning ma'am!" the lady said with her eyes glimmering through the reflection of you.

"thank you, i would like this one. please pay it secretary kim, and accompany me to apartment!" you smiled and quickly changed.

after changing secretary kim handed you, your drink. strawberries and cream are the best.

-

"we're going now ma'am!"

"don't call me ma'am! it's embarrassing just call me y/n" you chuckled.

"i can't do that ma'am" secretary chuckled.

"when we're alone call me y/n i hate it when you're calling me ma'am or madam feels like i'm old or something" you chuckled.

you checked your phone with tons of notifications from akia and your gc for the party.

-

GC PARTY

akia:
what color would you wear kom?

komori:
black or white-? what would be yours i'll try partnering it!

akia:
black, how about you @.y/n?

komori:
sakusa wouldn't say what color is his, stupid cousin.

sakusa:
shut up komori.

y/n:
hi! i just bought my gown for tonight!

akia:
color bitch?

y/n:
secret mf 🙇🏼‍♀️

akia:
this bitch-

you reacted to akia's message "this bitch-"
-

you check all the messages and got the attention when sakusa messaged you.

-

Sakusa Kiyoomi

sakusa:
what color is your gown?

y/n:
why-?

sakusa:
i'll partner it..

y/n:
lavander!! baby 🤭

sakusa:
ew germ shut it

y/n:
k, anyways where are we going to
meet?

sakusa:
uncle said to pick you up in the salon at 6pm.

y/n:
k, see ya later mwa!

sakusa:
ew germ shut up.

y/n:
bitch-