CHAPTER 18

you woke up with the sunlight reflecting on you, "shit my head hurts" feeling dizzy and tired, "where the heck i a-" you suddenly got up checking yourself.

you sighed in relief, your gown is still there and fully dressed.

"gosh who the hell bought me here.."

you gone up to the bathroom to change, "i don't even have any clothes" you sighed, you called secretary kim to bring you a fresh new clothes on your room.

after a while of waiting someone knocked on your door, it's probably secretary kim.

"ma'am here, do you need me to wait for you outside or you still have things to do here?" he handed you a paper bag on the door.

"you can go, i'll handle myself" you closed the door and continued to change your clothes and have a warm bath.

-

you remembered that you have practice on sunday, "i'm pretty late, anyways lets just go i'm tired to deal with volleyball" you sighed.

volleyball on saturday is already tiring, why dowsnit have to be sunday too.

-

"ma'am, where should we go?"

"school, itachiyama i have sunday practice and you don't need to wait for me i'll get home alone"

-

after a while you already arrived at itachiyama, "the school are pretty quiet i guess volleyball is the only one that will have practice today" you sighed and continued to walk.

you were already on gym door when you saw sakusa and komori having a serious conversation (?) "its early in the morning to have serious conversation"

"should i wait here until they're done..?"

you were standing on the gym door as the wall covered you, standing there staring at the leaves that are falling down.

"do you like her-?"

"what do you mean."

"i'm asking you, do you like her?"

"no."

"you don't like y/n?"

"no."

"what the fuck is wrong with you kiyoomi."

"i'm not doing anything komori."

"you're so sick."

"i'm not, she's clingy, she's an idiot, she's fat and i don't like those, i don't like her komori what the heck are you trying to say"

"what-? i saw you lifting her on the floor yesterday, sakusa you hate germs and touch but you're touching her last night you carried her"

"i don't like her, i hate her, i hate the way she act okay? she think she's good because she knows so much about volleyball but no"

"ha.. i'm sick of this.." you lowly mumbled hearing every single word that is escaping sakusa's mouth.

"don't cry y/n.. don't let them see your vulnerable side" you thought to yourself, feeling a heavy feeling inside you that any minute you would broke down in tears.

"y/n! morning what are you doing here?" the captain suddenly appeared, "o-oh, nothing i just came here too needed to check a message!" you smiled forcefully trying not to make it obvious.

"oh, come in!"

you walked in the gym in a cold look on your face, "y/n.." komori suddenly mumbled, "yeah? what's up?" you coldly replied.

"did you hear it-?" sakusa and komori was staring at you, "yeah, all of it but don't bother saying sorry since you already said it. it won't change anything anyways" you replied and continue to walked to the gym.

"y/n could you toss for me???" your outside hitter yelled with a warm smile on his face, "yeah, wait a sec i'll just tie my hair!" you smiled at him.