CHAPTER 8

"i should probably go home now, it's getting late" you stated checking your phone, "stayy! we're having a overnighttt!" akia pouted, "shut up akia i don't have any school uniform for tomorrow" you hissed at her.

"you should stay.." sakusa lowly mumbled beside you, "huh-? o-oh.. i don't have any uniform.." you stuttered answering him.

"what's wrong with me.."

"then let sakusa drive you to get your things! then come back here!" komori said, "oh- it's bother to sakusa.. i'm okay you should all enjoy" you chuckled nervously.

"bruh i always breakdown in the middle of the night i can't sleep here" you internally screamed.

"i'll drive you, just get your things then we're coming back here" sakusa stand up and got his car keys, "o-oh! no! don't, it's bother sakusa" you chuckled nervously.

but he ignored it again, he continued to walk out to the car leaving you speechless, "come back here bitch :p" akia said smirking at you.

you let a sighed and agreed, "we'll be back." you said leaving the house with your things, you got in the front seat with sakusa.

"seatbelt.."

"oh- right!" you beamed at him, you two were in silence you were just sightseeing while he was driving.

"we will be having practice match with aoba johsai.." he suddenly stated that made you look at him, "huh-?" you were confused at what he just said.

"practice match with aoba johsai, in a week"

"oh- yeah.." you couldn't comprehend what he just said, practice match with them.. hahahaha what a joke, those fuckers couldn't stand any chance to itachiyama

"so please, train me more.." sakusa added, "what-? huh?" you stared at him.

"train me more, so i could crush those people who used you.. that's what the team decided" he then explained, "oh- i don't need to train you sakusa, i just need to believe in you so then you will find what really makes you powerful" you beamed at the boy.

"and now i believe in you, what's makes you stronger is me sakusa because i believe in you!" you beamed at the boy who is partially getting flushed any seconds.

"we're here, i'll wait for you here" sakusa instructed, you got off the car and hurriedly entered the elevator.

after entering your apartment you checked your clothes and uniform since it's overnight you needed your perfume and things.

after a while you've check all the plugged up things, "oh i can't forget this.." you grabbed your blanket, it's a fuzzy blanket na you couldn't sleep without.

after minutes you've already locked your apartment, entered the elevator.

-

"why did you bring so much" sakusa asked, "oh- i need it! i have skin asthma so i need to bring all my essentials" you smiled nervously.

he didn't say much, he just drove back in silence.

"you're back!!!" akia welcomed you with a hug, "shut up kia, it's heavy" you groaned, sakusa suddenly grabbed your paper bangs on your hands and continue to walk in.

"kia stop! you're heavy" you pushed her off you, and you both walked in.