CHAPTER 7

"goodbye y/n!!" the boys waved their hands on you, while you smiled at them.

"who lifted me up earlier.." you thought to yourself while walking to the station, "y/n!!!" someone called you again.

"who would be this time, can't i just have a good day.." you looked back seeing akia, "akia-? why the hell would you be here?" you asked her as she run towards you and hugged you.

"komori and me decided to hang out at sakusa's house.." she grinned, "so-? i thought sakusa's house would be at opposite direction?" you raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"what?- no!"

"oh-huh-? i've never met him at this station.." you lowly mumbled, "uh- because he has a car and hates taking public transportation" she sarcastically said.

"oh- then why are you here?" you asked, "are you- oh my fucking are you an idiot?! i'm here to pick you up because they're waiting outside the station!" she replied loudly.

"WHAT?! why didn't you say it! hurry bitch why would you even think like that" you and akia run outside the station.

"fuck you kia, you should've told me earlier or the time you met me in the station" you hissed at her feeling tired.

"sorry!" she bowed at you.

"where are they?" you asked while panting, "there.." she pointed across you, "oh- let's go now.." you walked towards the parking to meet sakusa and komori.

"i'm very sorry!" as soon as you got in sakusa's car you began to apologize behalf of akia, "it's okay, let's go now.." sakusa answered lowly.

you got your bag down the seat scanning the car, it's a neat car, black leather seats and tinted windows, it's probably toyota fortuner..

"is your car high-end-?" you randomly asked while checking the inside of the car, "yeah, it's new" he replied shortly.

"it's amazing! i've never ride a fortuner before but it's pretty good for long drives" you smiled at him in the mirror, "yeah, it was a gift from my sister.."

you were amazed by it, gift from his sister. they must be rich, and well oriented family, unlike you who your parents don't give a fuck and just give you many money.

after a while of driving you already arrived at sakusa's house, "it's beautiful.." you lowly mumbled seeing the house painted in black and grey with green grass around.

sakusa opened the door for you, "do you live alone too?" you asked as you walks by him, "yes.." he replied.

"your house is very cozy.." you mumbled as you sat beside akia who is sitting beside her 'boyfriend'.

"kia you should stop acting lovely before i shove my feet on your ass" you hissed at her seeing her hugging his boyfriend 'komori' first thing they did as they arrived.

"shut up single bitch" she hissed, "what the fuck-? seriously?" you coughed.

you stared at komori as akia suddenlt shoved her palm on your face, "stop looking at him bitch" she said, "huh-? bitch the fuck is wrong with you two?!" you felt anger about it.

they both chuckled together being loving infront of you, you sighed and stand up "i'll help sakusa on the kitchen.." you stated rolling your eyes to the couple.

"where should i help-?" you asked sakusa who is cooking something for you, "you can have a rest.." he replied, "oh-no don't even talk about it those two ugh" you pouted, he let a little chuckle out of his mouth.

"so you do smile even a bit huh?" you teased him and takeover what he was doing, "shut up dummy" he replied, "what?! dummy?! shut up" you pouted.

after a while the snacks are ready, you cooked some fries and potato chips "you should eat before i shove all of this in your mouth miss akia" you sarcastically smiled.