(F) side story

You heard some clanking from outside your room, you were touching the space beside you finding sakusa who weren't there.

You were rubbing your eyes trying to focus your sight, you yawned and walked out the room finding sakusa and atsumu outside.

"Goodmorning, y/n!" Atsumu greeted, "morning tsumu, what's up? Early?" You chuckled and say beside sakusa.

"How are you feeling?" Sakusa asked putting blanket around you.

"I'm fine baby, what's up?" You asked cuddling yourself to sakusa, "hey don't be so lovely infront of me!" Atsumu yelled.

You chuckled, "did you and ria fight again?"

"Yeah, she's mad because i got home late last night! I already told her that i was going out with samu!" He pouted and protest.

"Maybe she needed you last night.." you answered peeking.

"No! She's always like that" he yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling at out house" sakusa frowned, "it's fine, maybe i should give her a call?"

You grabbed your phone from room and contacted ria since you're a friend of her.

"Hello? Morning ria.."

"Hi—"

"You haven't slept yet?"

"Yeah, i've stayed up last night waiting for atsumu.. he hasn't got home yet"

"Really?" You glaced to atsumu who is hearing you and ria's conversation.

"Did you two fight?"

"Yeah.."

"What's up?"

"I really needed him last night but he went our with his friends.."

"He's actually here in our house, he went to see sakusa early in the morning. Could you drag him out of our house?" You chuckled.

"What? Atsumu?"

"Mhm, he's here giving sakusa problem" you jokingly said.

"Can i talk to him please?"

"Sure, let me just give it to him" you smiled and gave atsumu your phone and sat beside sakusa again.

"Hello?"

"You son of a bitch! If you're not going home then fucking say it! Don't stress me out!"

"Oh no—" you chuckled to sakusa

"I'm sorry honey, i'll be right there. Right now i'm going now, what would you like on my way?"

After some talks atsumu gave you your phone again and went out.

"Bye y/n! Thank you!"

"Ara ara~ bye!" You smiled as you felt sakusa landed a kiss on your cheeks.

"What's with my clingy baby?" You asked touching both of your forehead together.

"I'm tired, can we sleep for a little longer? Atsumu came here 5am" he sigh.

"Sure, let's go" you smiled and held his hands upon your sleep.

-
-
-
-

You woke up earlier than him, you kissed his forehead and left him in the room alone.

You decided to cook lunch for the both of you in the kitchen, you decided to cook some of his favorite meal.

After a while you felt hands on your waist, "oh god— baby don't scare me like that" you chuckled as he leaned to kiss your neck.

"I'm cooking your favorite, shall we pay visit to your parents today? Or a date?" You asked.

"A date" he mumbled.

"Mhm, sure.. take a quick bath and i'll be ready in a sec" you smiled.

He went off and took a quick bath, after taking a bath you both eat and went out for a date.

A park date, sakusa drove while you were holding his hands.

You took some pictures for memories while he was driving, "where should we eat?" He asked.

"Anywhere baby, i'm still full! How about walking on the park?" You answered he agreed as he parked the car.

You both went out tge car, he was holding your hands while walking. The kids were running around.

"Wow— this is cutee!" You smiled as soon as you saw a cotton candy that is formed like an owl.

"Should we buy some?" Sakusa asked, you looked at him and shook your head.

"No, the line is too long baby let's walk a little more" you smiled.

After a while of walking you took many videos and pictures as you can, it's already sunset.

The park was near the oceam so the sunset was reflecting on the water.

"It's beautiful" you said.

"It is" you didn't notice that what he was referring was you, he was staring at you.

Staring at those eyes whose reflecting the ocean, he could see the whole ocean and world around your eyes.

That's the eyes he fell for since you two were in highschool, those beautiful hair and features.

What he thought that time was he was so lucky meeting someone like you, he was lucky that he fell for you not anybody else.

After the sun has fully set you both decided to ride the ferris wheel, the moon was above both of you.

You could see the city lights on the other side while the ocean on the other.

"Isn't the moon beautiful?" Sakusa suddenky said, "huh— yes it is baby" you smiled reminded by how he asked you out.

"y/n l/n.." you were stunned to talk when he called you out in your name, "huh—"

He suddenly knelt infront of you as soon as the fireworks started, the lights of it was reflecting on his black eyes not only the fireworks but you yourself.

"Will you marry me?" Sakusa suddenly said.

Your eyes widened, tears started to build up in your eyes. He was holding a simple gold ring, just like how you and he wanted as your wedding ring.

You never expected anything these days since the last time you've talk about it was almost two years. You've been living your life with him, you told yourself thag you have all time in the world with him to hurry things up.

"Yes, sakusa. I will" you answered and handed him your hand.

He started putting the ring on your finger and stood up infront of you kissing you deeply and slowly.

"I'm happy that i met you.." he mumbled putting both of your head together.

"I'm happy too, i love you sakusa kiyoomi"

And they lived happily together with their son who took every features of sakusa.

-The End-

This will be the end of this story, thank you for reading this! I never expected this to blow up.

We reached 1k views guys! I will thanked that reader who encouraged me to publish this story after i unpublished it because i feel like it's not worth to read!

I love you all! Thank you so much!