CHAPTER 22

it's been a week since that day, today is your first day of exam, it's 3 continuous day of exams then week after the exam the featival will begin.

"y/n! please help us" komori suddenly drag you to the classroom, "w-wait what?" you asked them staring at sakusa who is frowning.

"we couldn't solve this problem! and it's already math exam" komori panicked, "calm down, i'll explain it okay? it's still early" you chuckled and sat next to sakusa, you explained all the terms needed on the choosen topic.

"did you get it?" you asked the both hoping that they already get it, but unfortunately sakusa didn't get it to the last part.

"here.. you must use this formula to this question" you handed him the flashcards you made for reviews.

-

the exam started, sakusa was seated infront of you, "gosh good thing i studied this shit.." the exam were easy for you, you passed your exam earlier than the others.

TIME SKIP AFTER EXAM

"gosh, exams are hard.." akia flopped to her seat feeling tired after a 3 continuous day of exams.

"i guess it's fine, it's already done anyways" you chuckled, komori and sakusa was infront of you eating their meal while you were just taking a rest.

"it's already festival week..." akia sighed, "yeah, what is your club doing for the week?" you asked her taking a sip in your drink.

"i don't know probably dancing or something connected to dancing" she groaned, "what about you-?" akia added staring at you.

"us-? hmm i don't know maybe i'll let some fan girls a pic from sakusa?" you teasingly said, sakusa was frowning infront of you.

"just kidding, i don't know maybe nothing-? our club is always exemption to those things anyways" you looked at akia who is frowning.

"what-? bitch" you smirked.

"don't worry we'll come to your club, and i'll see a bitch dancing in stage" you tesingly said to the girl beside you earning her eye roll.

"bitch."

you giggled as soon as you saw your bestfriend's face look so dumb, "anyways, we still have nationals to attend before then" you stated staring at your drink.

"mhm, i should watch it" akia stated, "yeah, you should.." you answered, "you guys ain't practicing much?"

"nah, sakusa is already good enough we need to practice at the right time if we don't want the boys to get too tired" you sighed and flopped.

"and what will happened if they were too tired?" akia said with confused face, "hmm, in the official game they won't play like how they play on practice" you simply answered

"that's cool y/n.." komori was amazed, "yeah i guess, some school really train their team very hard day before the nationals or any tournaments..." you chuckled.

"but if you want to practice, we can.. but i'll not push you hard in that practice."

"yeah maybe we can.. we still have saturday and sunday right?" sakusa stated, "mhm.."

SATURDAY

"warm up first- then we're ready to go!" you instructed while tying up your hair, "yes ma'am!" they all yelled, "what's with the 'mom'" you raised your eyesbrows and earning a giggle from the boys.

after 10minutes of warm up, the boys started practicing while you were observing everyone on the court and checking everything.

they were in good condition, they didn't makw much mistake especially sakusa.

after 5 rounds of game you decided to dismissed them for early rest, "you guys should rest early, don't put much effort on this practice i just needed to check your muscle endurance.." you stated while writing on your notebook.

"yes, thank you y/n!" they all sat on the ground panting, "welcome, don't stay up too late" you stated walking away from the boys and checking your things.

"what are you doing-?" sakusa suddenly popped out, "what the heck, stop popping out suddenly.." you chuckled and gave him some fresh new towel.

"nothing, just recording your muscle endurance.. so i could check it when we entered nationals." you stated.

"mhm, are you going home early?" sakusa asked, "yeah, needed to rest early you guys have a morning run tomorrow so be punctual" you answered in monotone.

"yea yea mom" he teasingly sakd earning your gaze, "shut it sakusa before i dump your water on you" you hissed at him.