CHAPTER 13

THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE ANY SENSITIVE WORDS ABOUT SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION!

"komori and my daughter-in-law you're here!" sakusa's father suddenly yelled smiling to the door, "what the fuck.." you mumbled.

"y/n?" akia said.

"yeah, hey.." you lowly mumbled feeling your embarrassment coming back any minute, "you two know each other?"

"yes, she's my bestfriend and komori is my friend too.." you lowly averted your eyes feeling shitty in your life.

"what-"

"okay, now now let's eat now since you four know each other what about attending my opening party of me and your father's hotel?"

you just nodded like a good little girl, as if.

"that will be held tomorrow, you wouldn't mind is kiyoomi is your partner right?"

"oh- yes, i wouldn't"
"YES I MIND I FUCKING NO! OMG" *internally screaming*

after eating you all decided to rest for the day since you will be attending party tomorrow, you and your dad are on the same car.

"be a good girl to that boy." he stated.

"dad.."

"what?"

"that's the boy i like.." you said with embarrassment.

"what?!" your dad suddenly pulled up on the side.

"THAT'S THE BOY I LIKE, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK SETTING ME UP WITH HIM?!" you yelled feeling all the embarrassment and flustered.

"BITCH I DIDN'T KNOW!" your dad yelled back.

"shut up dad, i will be going home. you know i don't like your new wife right, drop me there." you sighed.

"i'll pick you up tomorrow, be careful"

"thanks"

you and your father were in a good terms when your father didn't get remarried after divorcing your mother, when you graduated middle school you asked youe dad to live alone in an apartment since you and his new wife isn't in a good term.

he just gave you a black card which he add and ass your allowance, it's too big for you so you rarely use it. he was always setting you up with someone because he doesn't want you to be alone in this world, you real mother doesn't really care about you anymore while your dad is busy to his new family.

your family was wealthy, but you never recieved any love to your parents.

you grew up being matured, you didn't mind if someone doesn't give you any attention.

being in this situation, you really hate it at first but now you don't really mind, for sometime you were doing some self-harm to answer all your problems.

depression was killing you since you were at age of 9, you had to take some sleeping pills just to sleep, hurting yourself was one of your daily things and smiling as the day has risen is your thing too.

loving yourself isn't your thing, but hurting is.

you didn't say much about it, you couldn't say help to anyone because they know that you're not like that. you're someone that is always happy and intelligent, you're the successor of l/n company.

you don't have any rights to be sad.

~~~~

AUTHOR

hi guys i wanted to tell you that this chapter is pretty sensitive, and i'm not encouraging you to do self-harm.

please call for help if you feel like doing it, it's not the answer to your problems.

i'm sorry if you're not clean, but remember you're beautiful, you can do it.

me and sakusa is cheering for you! you can do it!

please message me if you think you need someone to talk to, i can talk tagalog/filipino! and english too! please stop hurting yourself honey!