CHAPTER 2

"How have you been?" kia asked while on the line with you, "i'm good, i live alone right now" you replied staring at the long line ahead you.

"why-? should we hang out today?" she smiled at you, "yeah we could" you softly smiled, "bitch-" she mumbled lowly but heard it.

"what?! fucker shut up" you hissed at her, "that's what i'm talking about" she grinned, "shut up, i'm thinking where club to attend"

"you should attend as VBC manager, i think they don't have manager yet" she picked up her meal so do you, "hmm, i've quit being volleyball manager already"

"why-? bitch better attend volleyball, i think they have handsome boy there" she wiggled her eyebrows looking at you in weird face, "shut up, i should check the list of club later you come with me stupid mf" you glared at her.

"I know I know! stop glaring at me" she chuckled and continued eating her meal, "what class are you in?" you asked randomly, "year 2 class 3, ya better wait for me everyday"

"why would i?" you chuckled teasingly, "what-?!" "shut up finish your meal, we need to go" you cleaned up your plate and milk box so you could just throw it away after.

-

"I'll wait here.." akia said standing outside the faculty, "wait for me here bitch" you teasingly said, you walked in the room catching the attention of the teachers.

"Miss f/n, what's the matter?" your adviser asked, walking towards you, "uh- i wanted to ask for a list of clubs" you smiled shyly, "oh- wait could you seat here? i'll grab one" you sat down and scanned the room, there are teachers who are pretty busy on the first day of the school.

"here.." she handed you a list of club, "i thought that you would be at volleyball club?" she added seating in front of you, "uh- i wanted to try another club" you chuckled nervously.

"miss f/n-?" a coach walked towards you, "uh- yes?" you looked at him checking what club he is in, probably volleyball or basketball.

"Would you mind if I could have a word with you?" he added, "uh- yes.." you bowed to your adviser and followed the coach outside the faculty.

As soon as you got out you exchanged looks at kia who was waiting for you outside, "i wanted to ask you if you want to join volleyball as our manager, we currently don't have" he straightly said, "oh- uh i don't think.." you politely refused.

"please-? i really need your help.." he added, "i'll think about it.." you replied, "thank you y/n! please have a great day, and you can attend later" he waved goodbye and got in the room.

"what was that-?" kia asked, "volleyball.." you slowly mumbled and let a little sighed come out your mouth, "you should join!!" akia beamed.

"What club are you in?" you asked, staring outside the window, "dance club, and don't even think of attending the same club as me" you chuckled and started thinking about club.

"you should get to your club, i'll text you later" you bid goodbyes to akia, just walking to your room to get your things out.

"y/n! hi!" Komori waved happily seeing you, "oh- hi! What club are you in?" you asked, "volleyball!" he replied, "and you?" he added.

"i was recruited by volleyball club earlier, i wanted to check it out. do you mind if i go with you?" you asked as you grabbed your things in your table, "sure! i would gladly!" komori replied smiling.

-

you're walking with komori right now, "are you aoba johsai's manager-?" he suddenly asked, "huh-? oh yeah" you replied nervously.

"Why did you switch school-?" he asked again, "oh I'm sorry! don't mind my question!" he added nervously thinking that he offended you somewhat.

"oh- don't mind, i got into an argument with the team and i escaped them by switching schools.." you softly smiled staring at the trees, "did they use you..?" he slowly asked.

"for some reason, yes, and don't say it to anyone.." you smiled at the boy, "oh- okay! don't worry about it! By the way, your hair is pretty, is that your real hair color?" he suddenly changed the topic, lifting the heavy atmosphere between you.

"yes!"