CHAPTER 6

"i didn't know that you were dating komori.." you chuckled lowly as you walk back to the gym, "yeah.. she doesn't want anyone to know so we're not that in PDA" he chuckled nervously.

"i don't think so, right sakusa?" you chuckled, "yeah, they even act lovingly on my house.." sakusa rolled his eyes feeling disgusted by his cousin.

"house-?"

"he's my cousin.." sakusa replied, "WHAT?! cousin?!" you frowned, "what the heck, what's with the connections here" you pouted.

komori chuckled and you three went to the gym, "you guys can have a little break first.." the coach instructed as he left the gym again.

"i think we won't have practice today.." komori mumbled, "why?" you asked.

"if he said that we can have a break means we won't have any practice today because he's busy" he explained and continued to walk to the bench.

"i want to sleep.." you yawned, feeling sleepy since akia and you stayed up all night.

"you should get some sleep here.." sakusa stated staring at you, "huh- oh no! it's pretty embarrassing" you chuckled.

sakusa left for some spike, you decided to lean over the bench wall and seat on the floor staring at the boys.

after a while you didn't notice and fell asleep with your head on your knees and sitting on the floor.

Change POV

sakusa sees y/n on the floor sleeping, he walks towards the girl sleeping on the floor and tried waking her up to sleep on the gym room since it has foam there to sleep.

"y/n.." he softly shakes the girl, komori walks towards the two, "is she sleeping?" he asked sakusa.

"yeah.." sakusa answered, "can you lift her up? let's let her sleep on the gym room.." he asked sakusa, "yeah, maybe.. try organizing the room now i'll lift her up slowly"

komori goes to the gym room to check the bed, as sakusa slowly lifting y/n head first on his chest and he slowly remove her hands on her knees and lifted her head on his chest while slowly lifting her legs.

"need anything?" the captain asked, "could you cover her legs with my jacket" the captain rushed and got sakusa's hoodie to cover y/n's bare legs since she's wearing shorts.

sakusa slowly walks towards the gym so y/n wouldn't wake up, slowly putting her on the bed.

"she must be really tired.." the captain said.

"let's leave her here, i'll wake her up later.." sakusa said and left the room, "sakusa must've taken interest in y/n" the captain said to komori.

"that's my guess too.."

Your POV

you've been sleeping for almost 3hours straight, you didn't wake up from the shoe noises outside but feeling a comfort smell around you.

sakusa has been gradually checking you every break time has passed.

you felt suffocated for some reason, you couldn't see anything but darkness and a picture of your family.

"you're the reason why they divorced" was ringing on your head, feeling that oxygen has been leaving your lungs.

"y/n?.. y/n" someone is shaking you, someone is calling you, as you opened your eyes you saw sakusa frowning and calling you.

"s-sakusa-?" you weakly called him trying to think straight, "what happened? are you okay-? dumbass" he then flicked your forehead earning a groaned from you.

"oh- sorry i was having a nightmare" you chuckled and saw sakusa's jacket on your legs, "oh- this i'll wash it up first!" you smiled warmly.

"you can have that-" he left the room.