CHAPTER 9

"let's play a game!" akia cheered, "what game-?" you asked her while sipping on your drink.

"truth or dare" she stared at you weirdly, "oh, yeah we could use the bottle here" you pointed your fingers at the bottle infront of you.

you all started the game, the first bottle was pointed on komori and asked if truth or dare, "truth!" he replied.

"should i ask-? or sakusa would?" you asked him, "sakusa.." he nervously answered, "oh- sakusa what would be your question?" you smiled at sakusa signaling him to ask a hard question.

"did you two already interact with each other, what i meant by interact is 'sexual interaction'" he asked him that made all of you awed.

"oh my sakusa.. what did you just asked" you said teasingly since he's sitting beside you, "uh- can i change?" komori asked.

"no"

"what the heck with the both of you?!" akia asked, "shut up kia, i know you won't let us away later anyways" you rolled your eyes.

"yes, we have"

"really-?!"

they both nodded, "okay ice breaker, next person. komori should spin the bottle now.."

after a spin, the bottle was pointed at you. they both chuckled seeing you in despair, "shut it.." you mumbled lowly feeling so stupid.

"ho ho what should we ask.." akia teased, "truth or dare-?" komori asked, "dare.." you answered lowly.

"hmm.."

you stared at akia who is thinking about what dare should she asked you, "just ask kia stop thinking" you hissed at her.

"kiss the person who you think is handsome, if that person isn't here then call him right now"

"what?!" you frown

"well well.." komori and akia asked.

you started thinking who to call or kiss, it's just the four of you there.

sakusa-? i think he would hate me after i kiss him.

"hurry!!" akia said tapping the table.

you let a heavy sighed, you put your hands on sakusa's shoulder and leaned in for a kiss on his cheeks.

"w-what-" the four was stunned by it, they didn't realize that it would be sakusa since you both ain't in a good relationship.

"i-i'll use the restroom first.." you excused yourself hurriedly feeling flushed and hot on your face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO OMG OMG NO I WANT TO GET HOME NOW PLEASE" you slammed yourself on the bathroom door feeling all your embarrassment arising.

after a while of sobbing in the bathroom, someone suddenly knocked "y/n bitch better come out or you'll sleep there" it's akia.

you opened the door proudly trying not to show any kind of embarrassment, "oh- our y/n is pretty bold, kissing my cousin" komori teased.

"shut up.." you frowned, "why are sitting here, seat beside kiyoomi.." you sighed and sat beside sakusa, you couldn't even face him.

you just faced the table infront of you, it's akward you don't know what to do, you kept thinking about your attachment issues.

"we're having practice match with aoba johsai next week.." komori stated that made your focus on what he was saying, "what?! aoba johsai, isn't that where y/n from?" akia frowned.

"don't worry, one week of training will be enough for us" you felt anger again arising inside of you, you don't hate them. you just hate how they treated you, and now you already have a chance to show them who they lost.

"of course it would be enough, bitch do you even know the boys improvement because of you?" akia said rolling her eyes, you chuckled nervously.

you stared blankly thinking about the practices needed for the next three days, "hey.." someone snap their finger infront of you making you flinched.

"huh-? oh hey what?"

"stop spacing out-" akia stated.

"do you guys usually play in practice match-?" you asked them since you haven't attended any practice match between itachiyama and aoba johsai.

"it's been a year since they last played, they always lose it'll be our first match with them" komori stated.