CHAPTER 19

"that will be all for today, please rest early" you announced, you decided to go starbucks for some drinks first.

"let's go home together y/n!" komori said grabbing you, you got his hands off you "no thanks, i'm going home alone today please be careful" you coldly answered while packing your things.

you left the gym earlier than the boys, "i'm sick of it gosh" you lowly mumbled feeling the cold breeze through your inhales.

"strawberries and cream are the best when feeling down" you mumbled while looking down to the path.

"are you okay?" someone suddenly mumbled seeing kunimi beside you, "oh- kunimi? why are you here?"

kunimi is one of your friends in aoba johsai that didn't use you, he was always there for you since you two became close.

"i visited someone around here, i thought about checking you" he said.

"oh- i'm fine!" you beamed at the boy.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"starbucks!" you cheered.

"i know you're not fine, but anyways let's talk there" he pat your back and smiled at you warmly

you already arrived at starbucks, kunimi ordered while you were sitting already waiting for him.

"here, strawberries and cream" he gave you your drink, "how did you know-?" you asked him staring at the drink.

"i know that you're not fine, and strawberries and cream will cheer you up idiot." he said and sat across you.

"so tell me what happened-?" he began asking you, "nothing.." you denied it at first but kunimi won't let you off the hook anyways.

after a while you already gave up and told him what you heard about, "they don't deserve you, idiot." kunimi said

you sighed and let a warm smile escape your mouth, "i'm okay! i will handle things out now" you stated with a warm smile on your face.

"idiot.."

after a while of talking about what's happening to aoba johsai, you both decided to go home together since kunimi will be using train too.

"bye! thanks!" you smiled at the boy as he entered the train of opposite direction.

"he's still the same" you mumbled seeing your bestfriend lose in your sight.

"i got this, don't let them wreck you again."

after 20minutes you already arrived at your apartment, akia was calling you again it's the 3rd time of this day that akia called you.

"hello, what?"

"bitch why didn't you answer?!"

"i was talking to someone.."

"sakusa?"

"no, akira."

"who that?"

"kunimi, my bestfriend in aoba johsai we decided to talk on starbucks and we got really late"

"ohhhhh"

"but anyways what do you want"

"komori told me what happened"

"if that's what we're talking about, i don't want it"

"no, i'm just asking if you're okay?"

"i'm good"

"okay good bitch see ya tomorrow!"