Fear

Tracy's POV
Omg, I now begin to get worried where can she be. I have looked everywhere maybe she has got a boyfriend and did not tell me. No that can't be right she will tell me anything I'm here best friend well I have to look at maybe the forest and see if I find her there, or Ella I will do a search party.

Harry's POV
I walked into Laila and saw her sleep.
" God she is so fucking cute when she sleeps" I thought, I really hope she will forgive me and help me to beat the devil within me.
I saw her move around and decided to let her sleep. She will need it

Laila's POV
I wake up with a scream "damn that dream is going to be the death of me" I thought
" Well see how finally wakes up" HE said
"What the hell do you want now" I said in a bitchy tone
A second later im pinned to the madras so hard that I can feel the wood in it.
" don't you ducking dare to talk to me like that again do I make myself clear!?" He whispered/screamed in a demonic tone that sends a chill down my spine.
"Y-yes Ha-Harry" I said with fear in my voice
"But what do you want with me" I asked so quick that I hoped he wouldn't hear but he did.
" You are here because I need your help and you WILL help me"
"Okay" I said "tell me it please" I said
"It's complicated I will tell you later today now come on you need breakfast" he says in a wait a minute a sweet voice!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Hello my babs sorry for my suck at updating myth going on at school I will get better at this I promise please don't give up on this book ily all
And what do you think Harry will say to her and do you think she will help him ;)