Lies and Curiosity

N I A L L
"Zayn what in the world do you think you're doing!? " I hiss as I feel my eyes going red.
" I got a fucking feeling" he says with already red eyes.
Tracy was scared to death and was hiding under the blankets, so cute my little mate are.
"What fucking feeling?" I hissed once again.
"That Tracy is my mate..." he said lowly
"Hell no that's impossible im sure there is someone else for you mate, but Tracy is all mine like we are almost done with the process and then she will be just like me" I say
" Well maybe your right, hey you know Emily right, the cute girl we meet back in the days?" he says he's mood suddenly change drastically.
"Yes mate, what about her? I ask as curious as I am.
Tracy was now up from her hiding spot and sat beside me and was listening with curiosity in her cute eyes.
" well I kinda have a thing for her, maybe she is the one" he says
" well mate you only know if you give it a chance so go try it " I say as I give him a bro hug.
"Night guys and sorry for bragging in like that, use protection"  Zayn says and smirks and leaves the room in a flash.
"Well damn" Tracy says.
"What Tracy?"

T R A C Y
SHIT SHIT I can't say that I am planning on trying to escape..... no, I can't 
lie Tracy lie.
"Erm oh, just the flash thing im not use to it yet" I said but did not dare to look him in the eye.
" Oh really (sarcasm) become you have stayed here for a while now, are you sure that's the thing? " he asks as he smirks and looks at me like he can see right through me..... Fuck I am screwed....
" Yes I am Niall, and if you excuse me I will go and sleep in My room." I said as I began to walk to the old wooden door.
I haven't yet touched the door before I when flying into it with the face first.
" YOU are not going anywhere" Niall hissed. 
" You're mine!" he said and as I turn around he had those terrifying red eyes and that sinister smirk and was only one inch away from me.
" B-but N-Niall I w-wanna go to my r-room" I said as I begin to shake and looked with fear in his eyes.
"Oh, baby please don't be scared I am going to make you feel so good" he whispered and began to kiss my neck and I was all at his mercy now.
"N-Niall please" I whispered suddenly feeling lightheaded and out of breath. 
"I am yours" I said with one last breath before my body took over me.
Soon we were in bed and before I know what he was in me and dare I say that having sex with a vampire is very good. But it has its downsides like He bites me everywhere, he hiss, he's red eyes goes black, and he is very hard going.....

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a feeling in my stomach 

"Niall I'm gonna....." I moaned
He leaned down to my ear and said
"Tracy let go" with an extremely low and husky voice that got me over the edge
"NIALL!!!" I screamed and my nails rip into he's back.
"TRACY" he moans as he comes with me
And soon after that, we are both asleep.

L A U R E N
Hmm, there is something fishy with this Liam dud and I am going to find out what he's problem with Laila are. 
Maybe I can ask Louis a bit about him like the sneaky thing I am.
"Lou boo, can I ask you something" I say as I walk into our room hearing Tracy scream while I pass Niall's room
Go, Tracy! I think
"Sure Darling" he says and smiles as he sits on the bed and I lay beside him.
" Don't be mad, okay?" I say
"Why would I, of course, I won't. You can ask me anything, my love." He says as he strokes my hair.
"Tell me about Liam"  I ask straight forward, and feel Louis become plain still
Oh shit.....
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
First sex scene tell me if I should cool down a bit or nah and what do think Louis will say or do...
And if you don't like the sex things you can scroll past :D
Have a nice day I love you All