The end? Or the beginning?

*NOTE*

READ MY COMMENT IN BIG LETTERS IN THE END OF THIS PAGE
THANK YOU :3
BACK TO THE STORY
ENJOY!

*At Liam's place*

L I A M

Well it all goes so smooth right now, I have Laila and Lauren and I know for sure Harry and he's pathetic gang has found the address to my house and are soon going to be here.
But they don't know what I have planned for them...

I walked down to Laila and Lauren with a telephone in my hand
" Hey pig, wake the hell up" I screamed as Laila jumped up and Lauren just gave me a death look
"What do you want now Liam" she asked looking tiered and worn out.
" you going to talk to Harry on the phone and make sure they come and find you or else you both will be death within 48 hours" I say as I smile at them as there colors in the faces turns to white.
"B-but Liam please d-don't kill l-Lauren, kill me I-instead" Laila said with a shaking voice.
Your one hell of a fake bitch
" hmm well that would be a sham wouldn't it, if only you die she could
Run to the police and tell on me and that will not happened" I say as I walk towards her as I kneel down in front of her.
She just signed in replay as she was to tired to give a shit about me.
I dialed Harry's number and put it on speaker as I look her in the eyes and holds a gun to her head just in case she would flip.
Laure just sat there terrified about the consicuenses that could happend if she tries something.
" hello!" Harry voice rang trow the phone.

L A I L A
Omg I don't wanna die please don't kill me please. As soon as I heard Harry's voice I began to cry out loud.. Please hurry Harry...
" HARRY!" I screamed at him trow the phone.
"LAILA! WHERE ARE YOU BABY" he screamed back and he sounded worry and tired
"H-Harry he has a g-gun too my h-head  listen carefully n-now" I said in between the sniffles and sobs.
" Okey babe breath and talk to me" he said trying to calm me but how the hell could I do that with a gun to my face.
"I am at Liam's old house a-as my may know, and is y-you guys don't are here within 48 h-hours they will k-kill me and Lauren, p-please Harry h-hurry the fuck up!" I screamed between sobs as tears just run down my face
"Fucking hell" I heard Harry whisperd
Soon the was another voice at the phone
" Lauren!?" It was Louis
Lauren looked up at the phone as on reflex, but didn't know if she could answer. She looked at Liam and with begging eyes if she could, he nodded for a shocking reason. That vaster hope you die a painful death your fucktard
"L-Louis" Lauren said as she also began to cry.
My poor Laur
"Laur baby, are you okey" he asked with worry.
"N-no , he w-will kill is within 48 hours, p-please hurry up" she said as she sniffed.
" oh my god, we will love, hold on be strong baby girl we are coming" he said with a panicked tone.
" you heard them as holes, hurry up the time is running" Liam said as he hung up.
"Good girls, i won't hurt you to bad now but I will still" he says as he slowly walk around us and take of our chains.
" if you so much as think about touch me I will end your lives now" he said as he called for Ash and Calum.
Soon they where there and Liam said
"Tie them up against the wall boys" they nod and smirked as the walked our way.
We jumped of the chair and I quickly took Lauren's hand as we walked backwards until we hit a wall against our back
Damn it!

L A U R E N
Omg we are so screwed they will tear us apart or do something against our willingness, fuck Louis hurry up I can't take this pressed..
I saw as they approached before us.
I turned to Laila as I hugged her tightly because it may be our last time we hug.
Soon I and Laila felt fingers on our shoulders as we are drifting apart and being pushed towards the chain wall and being chained again.
" let us go your basterd a" I scream at I think it's Calum's face.
" oh love you would like that yeah" he smiled.
" fuck of" I said as Lai smiles a proud smile at me.
Damn it feels good too get support right now.
"I do rather fuck you senseless" he smirk as he backs away and go upstairs again.
Fucking prick
" Liam, both you and I know Harry and the others will kill you in a heart beat when they make it her" Lai said with a fake smile.