Kidnapped!

Tracy was here now and ready to pick me up. One last look in the mirror and I was ready to go.
"Hi Tracy" I said with a happy voice I haven't seen her since like last summer
Tracy has long brown like curly hair and the most beautiful blue eyes like the ocean. And her outfit was skinny jeans and a white top and a cute scarf.
"Hi Laila haven't seen you in a while"
"Oh I'm Good haha "
"Are you sure you seems a little of"
Yes eh I'm fine"
I can't say about that boy to her she will think I'm mental and send me away and I will lose her as a friend. Nope, not happening.

20 minutes later....

" We are here, "says Tracy
"Omg let's go in then" I say
After we have been in every shop we were going to eat lunch.
" Hey Lai I'm just going to the bathroom i will be back soon, Okey , wait here" 

Oh no I hate to be alone again even if it is people here.
Suddenly I feel someone staring at me again. I began to get panic and looked everywhere and there in the far corner I see the green eyes again. I began to back away and was breathing hard and fast. But he was following me I saw his features now, and wow I hate to say it but he was hot he had brown hair and curly and was tall. But now he had that evil smirk in his face that gave me that scared feeling and now he was now only a few feet away from me. I was just about to scream when bang it all when black again.

Harrys POV
perfect now she is all alone, now I have my chance to take her with me. oh she saw me now and oh how I love that effect I have on her she was shaking and I swear you could hear her breaths get higher with every step I take. And now I was right in front of her and her eyes were big and she was scared like hell. But she was about to scream so I knocked her out and now I have her all for myself.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ok 48 reader omg I'm so happy vote and comment I need feedback ily all have a good day