The revange part 2

L A U R E N, L A I L A
We woke up in a van, where the fuck are we?
What!? We are tired down me and Lauren looked at each other with fear in our eyes only. Soon we looked at the driver and saw no other that Liam
And a boy with blue hair.
Omg that could only mean one thing... We got kidnapped by Liam .... Omg please Harry and y'all come and save us.....

T R A C Y

I woke up to a quiet house... To quiet.
I walked down into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water but then I saw a post-it note, I took it as the curious girls I am, and as soon as I had read it I dropped the glass as panic floated into my system and then all I heard was a high pitched scream... My scream
" Oh my fucking God, Lauren and Laila had been kidnapped by Liam" I screamed as I fall to the floor and being to cry hard and was getting a hard time to breath.
Soon everyone was in the kitchen
" What the fuck is going on?" Harry said angry as he took the note, the lads and Emily gathered around him and traded with him. A few moment later Emily was crying, Louis was angry as hell but cried as well, and well Harry was worst of them all, he was furious he began to scream and shout and curse all the bad words in hell and cried he's eyes out.
"NO! This wasn't supposed to happened!" He sobbed as he hugged Louis thigh.
" we need to find them and fast before you know..." Zayn said.
Niall was at my side and told me smoothen words so I would calm down but I couldn't, my fucking best friends where trapped somewhere with Laila's crazy ex and he's gang: Luke, Michel, Calum and Ashton.
" fuckin hell i am not going to just still on my ass and wait for him to inform us about the situation." I said as I stood up dragging Niall with me up.
" I am going to search for them, are you lads with me?" I asked seriously,
All the boys said yes in a heartbeat but Emily was the one who didn't answer so everyone turned to her.
"Well are you fucking coming or not"
Harry snapped at her as she cowards back against Zayn.
" y-yes" she whispers. " hey man, be kind to her she is a newbe here she is still a scared cat" Zayn said as he looked at Harry with a death eye.
" Well let's look at the note and think about Laila's and Liam's past shall we?" Niall suggested and we all nodded and went straight for the dinning table to come up with any clues.

L I A M
Soon we arrived at my house about 3 hours away from Harry's. He won't suspected a thing.
Michel jumped out and took Lauren by the hips and life's her into he's back as I did the same with Laila, but gosh she as a feisty bitch.
" stop the hell up or I won't hesitate to shot you here and now" I snapped at her and she stopped right away.
We walked down into the basement where Luke and Ashton had decorated with two beds and two chairs and on the wall stem chains hanged just waited to be used, this will be a fun time.
Soon they where both placed and chained to there chair and I ripped of there duck tape and they hissed in pain.
" where the fuck are you think your doing Liam!" Screamed Laila
" why did you get Lauren involved, she was nothing to do with our past let her the fucking leave" she hissed as she tries to get loose but there was no use.
" Well my dear Laila, miss Lauren are here because she was a noisy and irritated bitch" he smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes.
"And your here because I did not get the changes to kill you like the first time, I kicked you out to easy too fast, but that won't happen again" he smirked as he got close up to me and kissed my forehead.
" Laila froze in her seat and tried to back if so I stopped and said straight up.
Soon I left and looked the door behind me and walked up to do some funny tips for the fools to find when they get here.

L A I L A

OMG I am trapped here again it brings back so many memories, and poor Lauren is here to this is my fucking fault I work have put up a fight for her but I couldn't, I beg to god if there is any that Niall and all the other will find us before its to late because I have a feeling that we won't make it out alive ether me or Laur.
"I am so sorry Lauren, please forgive me I wold never ever make you come into this situation if I haven't pitted up a fight for you...."
I said as I begin to cry because the pressure was to much and my brain felt like it was going to explode..
"Hey, Lai its fine it's not your fault YOU didn't do anything wrong it's that ashole to your ex that did something wrong, but he will regret that he messed with 4 vampires and one of the most dangerous demons on earth" Lauren explained and I felt so much more relaxed.
" I bet Harry is already making up a plan to come and get us home again without someone getting hurt"
She said but even she started to cry poor Laur I with I could hug her and comfort her but that is the last think I can do right now.

* doors open*

"Hello lady's, I am Luke your doctor how will take care if your wounds when Liam is done with you" he said with a smirk. Asshole
"Oh how fucking nice of you, start with chain me of so I can fucking punish you in the face" Lauren said with a pissed of tone.
Hell yeah girl!
"Watch the pretty little mouth of yours miss, or I won't hesitate to kill you on the spot" He snickers as he leaves again.

Please boys hurry I don't know how much more we can handle....

L O U I S

"And then she got kicked out and you haven't heard from Liam even since not even he's gang members" I told them all after I had finished the story about there past.
"That's so messed up" Emily spoked
"Your right sister that's fucked up crazy" Niall and Zayn said in Union.
Emily hair have them a what the fuck look.
" okey but that did not give us much clues about where they may be" Tracy said. " no but they can't have make it far because Laila's old house are 3 hours away from here maybe we could start the hunt there" Zayn said
" are you out of your fucking mind is we do that her parent will see us and call the police because WE are the once how kidnaped Laila in the first place"
Harry hissed at him. As Zayn put he's hands up in surrender.
"Hey, why don't we just start at Liam's house " Niall suggest
"Well we first need to find a map on where he loves then we can discuss that mater" Tracy says calmly.
"I just need to find Laila fast and Lauren of course before something happened that I could have protected" Harry said with now sorrow in he's voice. " hey buddy we will find them" I say as I give him a new hug.
" I found the address it's at 245 Burming street" Zayn screamed from the study hall, damn superpowers but I guess now they come in handy.

Hold one Laur I will find you if that's the fast choice I have in my life I won't loose you ever just feel be strong for me and for us all, We are coming and that's soon..... I hope...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Omg so what did you think about that ha, hope you liked it this is part two I think I will make to part 4 then that's the end right there but stay with me my squeal it soon out.
And hey! Do me a favor and read tracyhoran269 s book "the past is in the past"
It's super good so do my that favor :3
I love you all sit can't believe I have 2000 readers you are amazing! I love you all bye ❤️😊