Me

I walked home from school after my last class wishing it broke soon. I don't live too far away so it's nice to walk to school if it's not raining or something. But as I walked I feel like someone or something is staring at me. I turn to look around but I don't see anyone. But I thought I saw a shadow behind a house but it was just my imagination, right? Or I hoped so at least.

Oh sorry, you don't know me so let me intrudes myself I'm Lelia I am 17 years old. I have brown hair and hazel brown eyes. I'm not tall nor little and I like music. Well, I have a mother but she is hardly home because she is doing a trial with her work all the time. However, my dad died of cancer 3 years ago and I'm the only child so home alone woo or nope. I have 3 best friends the there name is Sophia, Tina, and Anna.
Well to the story again
When I when home it was already dark "stupid fall," I think to myself
Minutes later there is this voice that says
- don't say that love, the voice says

I screamed and looked everywhere but couldn't find the thing the voice belonged to, but I'm 99% sure it was a boy. The rest of the night I watched pretty little liars and has ice cream.
But little did I know someone was watching me again.