Activety night

L A I L A
When we got to the room we all started to tell each other about ourselves and after a few hours I and Tracy were best buds again and Lauren our best friend. She was truly amazing and kind and told us that Louis had been really kind to her and they just started dating aww.
"So you're not afraid if he turns you?" I asked L
"No I am pretty excited if he does like you can run faster and look more beautiful and yes all that stuff" she say
* knocks on my room door*
"Come in" I said
" Hello ladies,"all the boys say and they got blood on their t-shirts.
" Hi" we say awkward
"Well it's half past ten in the evening we should hit the bed's come my darling, Harry says and grabs my arm and before I could say goodbye we are out of my room and on our way to Harry's.
"So how did the "get to know thing" go?" Harry asked.
"It went fantastic, she was super nice and I love her so much already" I said and giggles
"God what that giggle does to me" Harry muttered quite but I could still hear it.
And before I know it I'm pushed up against Harry's bedroom wall and Harry is against me hard.
"God you are so fucking beautiful, I have waited all day for this" he smirks
And kiss me hard.
Oh, the tingling feeling wakes up in me and my arms move to Harry's back and up in his curly hair where I tugs.
Harry let out a growl which made me moan.
"That's it baby moan my name" he says with a husky voice.
"Harry please ....I like you" I say and he kisses my neck and gets to a spot where my knees were like jello and I'm am a moaning mess.
Soon we are on the bed and Harry kisses my hard and starts to grid on my lower part and that makes my hips fly up to his and he moans out my name.
"I.fucking.wants.you" he growls and kisses me hard and he's tongue invades my mouth.
"H-Harry I am not ready" I moan.
"But baby girl please" he winces
"No but I will be soon just please....not now" I said with an unsteady breath.
soon he lays on the side of his bed and just looks at me like I am some exotic creature.
"What are you looking at" I said as I roll to my side to face him.
"Well you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" he says and as I blush he smirks his famous smirk.
"So what did you boys talk about today" I asked to try to change the subject
"Well only old times and that he and Lauren are dating" he said. 
"Oh yes Lauren said that too, she seems so happy, then she talked about maybe asking if he can change her" I say
"Ahaha Louis will never ever change anyone" Harry laugh
"Oh okay" I said
~ silent moment ~
"You know.... erm I like you, Harry, my feelings for you are growing stronger each day" I confess
"Really?" Harry says looking speechless
"Yes" I say and blush.
"Well to be honest I think you are the cure that I need, I think it's your love I need to maybe because less demon and more human and I like you too Laila I have ever since I kidnapped you" Harry confess making me suddenly drawn to realize that I Laila, may have fallen in love with my kidnapper who easy can kill me in a heartbeat.
And that thought makes me feel sick and scared, yes I am still scared of Harry but not as much as before.
"Hey, Laila you still there" Harry says. 
"Umm yes yes I am" I say coming out of my thoughts of "Demon Harry".
"What are you thinking?" He ask
"Oh, nothing really" I lied I can't tell him that I love him or that I am scared to death of him because that will break his heart if he has any.
"Well, time to go to bed Mr. Styles" I say cheekily.
"Not without a goodnight kiss, Miss" he smirks.
I slowly lean forward but when I am only inches away from him he pulls me easy with he's vampy straight so I in one second are under him and are a giggly mess.
"Now this is more like it" Harry say.
"Harry we were supposed to go to bed" I blush
"Night kiss first" he said while he slowly connects our lips with... passion.. oh my there goes my sleep I thought will kissing back with all my might and tugging at his curls again. And we are in another make out session.

L A U R E N
"Lou come to bed" I said as he is in the bathroom.
"Wait a minute Laur" he says
"Key boo" I say and lay back in bed.
In no time Louis is coming into the room with only a towel, and damn to think that he is my sexy boy.
"Wow" I sign
"Like what you see love" Louis smirks and coming awfully close to me with a sinister smirk.
"Why yes I do Mr. Tomlinson" I smirk
Two can play this game.
"Well then you will like the rest" he says as he gets on top of me and being he's magic.
"Oh my god" I moan and the rest is a blurry mess.

T R A C Y
Niall and I walked to our bedroom to get some sleep, well the others are not sleeping because you can here the bed's miles away.
"Wow looks like Tommo and Styles are getting some" Niall mutters
"Yes sure think" I say and wonder what we should do when we got to Niall's.
When we get to the bedroom I get to the walk in closet and change into my Pj's. Niall tak off all he's close except he's boxers, thank good.
"Hey, Trac are you tired?" Ni ask
"Well not exactly" I say as I slowly got on the bed beside him, not going to lie but I love to share a bed with him, it's so cozy in the nights.
"Well about this mate thing, I think we should get to the point where I mark you" Niall suddenly says as he's eyes turn from the beautiful blue to red as blood.
"N-Niall stop this isn't you" I say as I slowly get up from the bed and began to back away.
"Oh but my darling this is exactly what I am" he smirks
Fuck! I am trapped against the wall corner.
"Look likes the princess has nowhere to run" he smirks damn he is attractive, no Tracy snap out of it.
"Please Niall" I whisper as he is in my level and looks hungry at my lips.
Slowly he leans in to touch my lips and when he does I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.
After a while, the kiss got heavier and I need to breathe because I am a human.
"Niall need air" I say between kisses
He growls an inhuman tune and let me go and says
"Gosh you are something"
What does he mean?
Well, I need to escape this place and I know how but I need some more time.
I think Niall has fallen for me but I don't know for sure.
Soon we were in bed and I couldn't hear the others room noises anymore maybe they have done it and are now fast asleep.
Soon I feel two strong arms wraps around me and I feel safe instantly.
I sigh and fall asleep to the sound of Niall's breathing.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
UPDATE UPDATE NEED INSPIRATION FOR THE NEXT UPDATE COMMENT ily