Liam's and Laila's history

L O U I S ( Yey )
I stayed still after the thing she asked
*Tell me about Liam*
Why does she wanna know about him?
" why are you asking that?" I say after a few moments
"Well erm..... Just curious I guess" she says.
lier
"What do you wanna know then" I ask as I remove my hand from her hair to sit up in crisscross position and look down on her.
" About his background" she ask quietly
" okey, you are sure?" I ask
"Oh, I am sure" she says

*story time *
Fee years ago...

L A I L A
Damn I don't wanna go to school I only have Tracy and my lovely boyfriend but she is not with me before lunch... 
* text message *
I unlock my screen to see that my lovely boyfriend of 3 months has texted me.
Liam: Hey baby, hope you slept well see you soon xx L
He sounds awful cherry today wonder why hmm I have to ask him dah...
Me: hiya, sure babe see you soon. Well, you sound so cheerful today what's up? Xx-L
I tossed my iPhone 3 on the bed and decided to take a quick shower and get dressed, my outfit was simple, black skinny jeans, a cute blue blouse and a pair of white converse.
As I was done with my clothes my phone buzzed and the flash screen showed a message from Liam
Liam: I'm going to show you something funny tonight at my place, see ya soon xx Li
Hmm, I sure wonder what that "something" is, I will just have to wait to find out.
I look at the clock and see that I have 39 min before Tracy is here shit have to rush things again....

* In school *
" So he said he was going to to show me later at his place" I explained to Tracy
" Well, I am just saying be careful there is something fishy about him..... Besides have you heard about the mass murder here, people think is an animal attack but I think it's something else" she says to change the subject.
"Hi, girls" Liam says as he walks to us.
"Hi" we both say as I kiss his cheek.
" Remember Laila see you tonight" he says as he walks off to his friends.
Zayn, Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Calum. They all watched me with strange eyes almost red eyes.
What the hell....
" See strange..." Tracy says as she is off to her class

*Later that day*

I went to Liam's place and it was dark so I just went right in and said
"Hello"   I say
"Liam are you here"
"Hello my love"
"Liam, you sound so strange where are you I can't see please turn on the lights" I say as I begin to feel a slight presence behind me.
Suddenly the light is on and I see Liam standing there with blood on his clothes.
" L-Liam you're scaring me" I say as I begin to back away.
And of course, he is only taking steps towards me.
Soon I am picked up and we are walking to the basement.
"Liam let me go, please you know I hate basements" I say as I begin to have a sick feeling In my stomach
"We are going to have such fun tonight, baby" he says with a low voice.
When we get to the bottom of the stars Liam lifts me down but holds me still as if I am going to run away.
As I look around I see blood on the floor and a chair in the middle, knives, and stuff on the wall... 
What the fuck...
" l-Liam let me go home now please" I beg
"Na not going to happen" he says now smile a sinister smirk at me.
And before I know it I am in the chair and Liam is ripping off my clothes so I am only in my underwear.
" you stupid bitch you think I love you, I fucking despise you" he laughs
"What!?" I say and right after I get a punch in the face.
"I am going to teach you a lesson and after that, you will be too scared to even talk to me again" Liam said. 
" Fuck you ass hole" I said
After that, it just went downhill...

*T H E  T E L L E R* 

Liam abused Laila in over one hour and then kicked her out of the house and she somehow managed to get home but was very ill. 
She got her arm and left leg was broken, her nose got crushed and 3 riBS were broke.
Days later Laila broke up with Liam and after that Liam suddenly got missing from town with his little gang nobody knew where they/ he was until now.

* end of story *

L A I R E N
"oh my gosh"
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh shit what do you think will happens now then and double update yay