Telling the truth

T R A C Y

Finally, Niall got to sleep, after all I looked at the clock and it said 2:30
Good now is the time I have been waiting for its time to get the hell away from here.
I slowly walked out of the room where the sleepy cute and not so frightening boy lay what

what the hell did I think about?

I walk to Laila's room but she wasn't there hmm maybe she is with Harry her boyfriend.
I walk to Harry's room but hesitate when I am about to open, this is Harry's room after all and he is very dangerous Tracy.
I slowly backed away and walked down and are about to open the door to my freedom when....

*memory flash*

"Niall let me go" I screamed as he's chased me around the park and I am a giggly mess
"Never not until you say you like me" he says as he catches my hand and spins me around and pressed me against a tree.
"Never" I laugh
" you will regret that" and with that, he kiss me hard and I can't no longer say and resist he's charm and lips and kiss him back.

*memory end*
I now slide down the door and sniffers and cry quietly as I remember my and Niall's of many days in the park. It was a special think because it was my first kiss, oh why do I wanna leave from here.
Maybe it's because there live blood suckers here, my inner me says.
Maybe she is right, maybe she is wrong but I am afraid I can no longer go or return to my home because I am truly madly deeply in love with a vampire.

L A I L A

I awoke by the same strong arms and the sane musky smell Harry
" Goodmorning Hazza" I smile at the nickname and turn so I face a beautiful mess beside me
"Morning baby" he smiles and says in a husky morning voice
Dame that voice
"Wanna do something with me today?" I ask as I slide up from the bed and walks to his bathroom.
"Sure, maybe we can go to the park and talk and get to know each other better" Harry says as he sits up and watches me get ready for the day.
"Sure sounds like a plan" I say cherry as I walk in again after I had brush my teeth and my hair.

Z A Y N
"Hello I smile and walks to a cute girl
You sure are Emily "hello" she says a bit confused because a complete stranger talked to her.
"Your life is about to change drastically" I smirk as I walk towards her with and sinister smile
" l-let me go I don't even know you" she says as she backed away and began to shake a bit.
"Sorry love can't do your mine now" I smirk, and with that, I bit her and she falls into my arm and is taken by the darkness that is sleep.
Now you are mine and with that, I being to walk to the house with a new girl to be my blood bag.

H A R R Y
* at the park *

"So how have you been lately, you seems quite jumpy after that Liam's arrival" I ask as I look at her with worry eyes.
And then almost immediately she begins to cry hysterically and tells me everything.
All about the abuse and the lies damn Liam I  going to stab the living hell out of him.
"Shhh everything is going to be fine I won't let him touch you ever I promise.
"T-thanks H-Harry" she says while she is a sniffling mess.
My poor baby, I won't ever let anyone touch you....

But we all know that it will be a hard promise to keep.....

L A U R E N
Shit I still can't seem to forget the word Liam told my last night
"We will see about that princess"
Eww he is so creepy hope he burns in hell
" Oi I heard that" Louis says
Dame thought reader ability
Not when you can communicate throw it, Lou says.
" Get the hell away from my brain Lou I have private stuff there!" I scream as I toss a pillow he's way but sadly miss dame
"Well what is more private than having sex with me and stuff" he smirks
"Shut the hell up Lou you know why I am so lost, I keep thinking about Liam's threat" I tell Lou and feel tears come to my eyes but tell myself not to cry.
"Oh baby, I won't let him lay a finger on you and if he will have to walk past me first and I am sure that Harry says the same to Laila right now" Lou tells me truthfully, and for some reasons, I believe him and sight and leans against him.
"I love you Lou boo" I say as a tear slides down my cheek.
Louis catches it before it falls while saying "I love you more Laur boo" and kiss me with passion and love.

E M I L Y
I woke up to see the man I saw before today
"Where the fuck am I! " I scream at him
" you are at my house with my friends and I and you will be staying here forever" he says and smirks and then I am knocked out again... 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aww I ship Lou + Laur so much how is with me
And what do you think about zayn's mate and what about Tracy's emotional memory
Thanks for now I love you all
MyMiniMofos thanks so
Much for all the edits you make you are the best
Go read her book too
"Mr. Styles" I am obsessed with it, thank you babe you make my day