Anger and threatend

L A U R E N
Omg my gosh, my poor Laila
"That bloody basted, how dare he do that to Laila!" I shouted at Louis how looked so shocked to see me so furious.
"I'm going to fucking punish him in the bloody face until he doesn't have a nose left" I say with gritted teeth.
" Wow, easy there tiger, you can't hit a vampire because then you really have a death wish" he says sarcastically and laughs.
" ha ha ha, then I guess that's what I have because you have said to me that you shall stand up for you loved once and Laila is one of them" I say with a low and still pissed of tone.
"Well I am going to watch you from afar and if something happens then I will help you" Lou says as he kisses my temple and nose. " please be careful" he whispers in my ear.
"I will" I whisper back

* in the kitchen*
"LIAM" I scream as I walk up to him. Nobody is downstairs so now is my time to shine.
"What do you possibility want" he says as he turns towards me.
" You have to have some fucking balls to come back here after what you did to her" I say with so much hate in my voice.  Liam just smiles at me but the smile doesn't reach his eyes.
"Well, maybe I am here because I want to be here and you can't tell me what to do about it, he says as he now only is one inch away from me.
Shit this Isn't going well
"Fuck off,  get away from me and if you so much as lay a single finger on her, I am going to stab you to death" I say as I push him away from me and begins to walk to mine and Lou's room.
" Well princess, we will just see if you can" he says with a demonic voice, and flash away.
Fuck me I sure do have a death wish...

Z A Y N
I need to find Emily if that is the last thing I am going to do.... My hunt starts here so watch your back Hun I am coming for ya...

H A R R Y
I wonder what the hell Laila is hiding from me, I need to get it out of her but it surely has something to do with Liam... Hmm what has that bastard done with my baby I will find out in time just wait and watch me
" Hey, Harry " Laila said as she comes into my room.
"Yes babe" I say as I see her blush at my pet name at her " erm... Can I make sleep with you tonight?" She asks
" Aw baby you don't have to ask just come here and we can do some fun things in bed, I do remember that you liked it so much the hole town must have heard you scream my name" I smirk as I see her turn into shock mood.
"No! That is so not what I meant..... I meant like cuddle and sleep" she stutters. 
Aw I did her nervous how fucking cute
"Alright then come" I say as I wave her over. 
Gosh she smells amazing
She lays down with her back again my stomach and is the little spoon.
Soon I kiss her cheek and she is fast asleep as I slip my arms around her and are soon asleep too.

L I A M
Aww, my stupid little Laila, you have no idea what is waiting for you, and your stupid friend Lauren too.  If she hadn't been so nosy I would have shown her mercy but now..... Hell no.
Soon, my love, it's time to start and finish this once and for all...

L O U I S
"So how did it go?" I ask as soon as my love walks into the room.
" Well I did not punish him in the face because of how near he was me" she snorts
"But I did say a pice of my mind and then he has the fucking nerve to scare me with words" she hiss as she comes and lays on the bed clearly being frustrated and somehow tired.
My poor angel
"Aha, but if he dose something to you I will kill him in a heartbeat" I say.
Soon I kiss her neck and I hear her moan..
someone is horny well then let's have some fun
And with that, we started making out and soon we had sex.
And believe me I think she did make the others sleep lest good, but she wasn't frustrated anymore haha I am a good boyfriend don't you think.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh shit is about to happend
I love you all night