The treath

L A I L A
" Tracy, Lauren go before he do something to you" I whispered
* Tracy and Lauren walks out*

"What do you want Liam" I asked with disgusts.
" Can't I just have a small talk with my friend huh?" He asked and smirks as he got a bit closer and I backed.
" I don't know you hurt me so much in our past just ignore me or else I won't hesitate to tell Harry what an asshole you really are" I said and was about to walk past him when he grabbed my arm and makes me freeze and turns me around.
"Oh sweetheart, you should watch that month of yours, because you know God damn well what I am capable of doing. Harry will think it's bullshit you tell him" he says as he let go of my arm and smirks again.
" o-okay" stutters and walks briskly out of the kitchen and bumps into Harry, shit not now I thought.
" hey, where's the fire" Harry smirks as he holds me as im about to fall of the bump.
" o-oh, there is no fire silly, I was just trying to get to my room" I lied
I was going to Tracy's room and tell her everything Liam just had said.
" hmm, I see..." Harry says as he loosens at me with a confusing look as he slowly sinking his head to my ear and whispers. 
" you're a bad liar love, you sure are going to tell me the truth but first I am going to punish you in bed" with a husky voice.
Oh, my... My inner goddess is slowly rising from her charge and is drinking already.
" I - I am n-not lying Harry I am telling the t-truth" I say as I pull him tightly to me so there is no space between us.
"We will see about that baby" and with that, he kisses me hard and carries me to his bedroom.

T R A C Y
I and Lauren walked to my room and talked about what Liam did and didn't do to Laila.
Suddenly Niall came in and told us that it was time to go to bed, he kissed my forehead and took my hand and we walked to his room.
When we got there Niall began to make out with me.
"Niall take it easy" I said as I took a breath.
" gosh Trac, I want you please let me have you" he says with a husky voice.
"okay...... you can have me .....because I want you too" I moaned

Suddenly Zayn comes in with an angry face
" WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!" he says
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Done
Sorry for late update
See u soon my
Loved once