Nice?!

Laila's POV
"Ar-are you really going to hurt me? I asked quietly
"No" he said
"B-but you just said that" I said a bit louder now
"Well I lied to get a reaction from you" he said and smirks
"Well can you let me go of the wall now them" I said in a low tone because I'm sure as hell I am stuck in it because he is pushing his self into me so I can't escape.
"Oh sorry" he said and looked down apologized? Wait for what? I thought
Right, when he let me go I run to my room and close the door and head to the bed and was looking at the clock and it was 1 PM in the night. I was really tired and right when I land on the bed sleep took over me.

Harry's POV
God damn it, why can't I control myself and the anger. Sometimes I just want to yell at her but sometimes I just want to kiss her. God, it's so frustrating.
She will never help me to fight the demons I have inside me if she can't trust me.
But I can't help it, is the Devil inside me who controls me and I need help to get him out. I get calm when I am with her but as soon as she does something stupid I blow off. I have to talk to her today. And get to know her so I can get some trust for her and she for me.
I walked to her room and knocked on The door because it was 9 AM in the morning.
"Morning sleepy head"I said cherry voice.
"Five more minutes please" she said grumpily
And rolled over to the other side.
"Oh no, I am taking you out today so get up. I said a bit louder
"Fine" she said and sighs
"Meet me downstairs in one hour understood?" I said bossily
"We are going to get to know one another better" I say and grinned
Laila's POV
Wait for what, we going out to get to know one another that's weird but if I am going to thin the truth, I have a small crush on him.
Hmm, what am I going to wear maybe a dress or skirt or jeans and a top.
yeah, I go for the jeans and a top because that me. The top is baby blue and the jeans are dark blue and I add a bit of makeup after I have showered just a bit of mascara and eyeliner and then done.
Well, I found these things in my room the other day so I thought why don't use it.
When I get down Harry is waiting for me and looks me up and down. "So where are we going?" I asked
"It's a surprise my dear" he said and smiled that gorgeous smile of his.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
So how do you think it will go? will Harry be nice or will his demons take over again? and where is he taking Laila? stay tuned for the next update and thanks for reading this it means so much to me please give me comments on what do you think or what can I change and do better thank you :-)