Chapter 30

Addison stood near the front door and browsed on her phone to book the nearest PickYou driver. She frowned, seeing that there weren't that many at this hour.
"Addie, honey, what are you doing?" Felicia's melodious voice suddenly asked.
Addison looked up from her phone. "I'm looking for a PickYou. That's my only option besides the bus since our friend bailed out on carpooling with me."
Felicia frowned. "That is expected. Addie, please don't trust this Jordan fella much."
Addison sighed. "I should've listened. I had to learn it the hard way. I even helped him with some of his assignments."
Jake rushed down the stairs, his varsity jacket tied around his waist and his backpack slung against one shoulder. "Mom, I'm off."
Felicia looked over at him, then at Addison, and smirked as she got an idea.
"Jacob, are you in a hurry?" Felicia asked, turning towards him.
Jake came towards her, swinging his key on one finger. "Not really. Why?"
Felicia smiled at Addison, her eyes twinkling. "Do you mind dropping Addie off at Alford? You have to pass it on your way, right?"
Jake shrugged. "Sure, Mom. I don't mind."
Addison looked at the Kennedys in surprise. "Wait... what?"
Jake beckoned to her. "Come on, Addie. I'll drop you."
Addison blinked twice. Felicia chuckled and pulled her hand, bringing her over to the garage. She was forced to follow since... she couldn't refuse free help, right?
Jake's black Kia Optima stood on one side. Besides that car, the Kennedys also owned a red SUV. The spot where the red Fiat was usually parked stood empty, signalling that the owner had already left earlier.
"Go on, get in!" Felicia said, pointing to the car.
Addison nodded and got into the front passenger seat. Jake slipped behind the wheel and started the car. They both waved at Felicia as they started driving off to Alford.

"Thanks, Jake," Addison smiled as they rode. "You guys are really helping me."
Jake smiled back. "Oh come on, Addie. You're like family now."
"Aww..." Addison could've teared up. She kept in mind to brag about all of this to her family later.
"Jordan is such a jerk for just ditching you like that, even after you helped him so much in Academic Writing," Jake suddenly said, sounding annoyed. "He could've at least told you beforehand."
Addison nodded in agreement. "I know right... he just left like that. And then all of a sudden, he's having breakfast with this blonde girl..."
Jake shook his head, grimacing. "He never changed. Since the first I saw him, he never changed one bit. Always chasing girls. Just you see, he'll come mourning to us about yet another failed relationship."
"You mean to say this has happened before?" Addison asked in surprise.
Jake nodded, briefly glancing at her. "He doesn't know how to choose properly. Always choosing the bad ones, leaving the good ones even when they're within his grasp."
"Oh..." Addison nodded at Jake's sudden rant, unable to say anything else.
"I'm talking about you..." Jake smirked at her suddenly.
Addison looked at him in surprise, not understanding what he's getting at. "I'm sorry, what?"
Jake sighed. "It's nothing..."
He never said anything more throughout the ride.

Addison walked into the Academic Writing hall and sat down. Jordan eventually came, rather noisily, and took out his books.
"This time, I'm early," Jordan said with tight lips. "That Galante fella can't embarrass me no longer."
Addison bit back a laugh. "Where's that blondie girlfriend of yours? I wonder why you guys don't sit together here."
Jordan sighed. "She's taking a different course. I only take a few classes with her, but sadly Academic Writing isn't one of it since... she has a different teacher."
"I'm surprised you even have a girlfriend," Addison couldn't help but snort. "I mean... you seem like a very flaky guy, based on my personal experiences."
"Is this about me leaving earlier than you?" Jordan frowned.
"Oh, no," Addison shook her head. "I don't mind you leaving me behind, it's your car after all. But I'm still pretty pissed that you didn't tell me a word about it."
Jordan sighed. "I forgot, okay?"
"Yeah, sure," Addison said, taking her things out. "By the way, you done with the work he gave us last class?"
Jordan nodded, taking his papers out. "Yes, I have."
They were alerted when everyone stood up. Addison stood up too, tapping the table to alert Jordan as well.
Galante walked in briskly, his books tucked under one arm. He went towards the front and motioned for everyone to sit down.
"I assume you have done the homework I gave you," Galante said, a sneering smirk tugging at his lips. You are all grownups. Don't expect me to chase you like a preschool teacher to check your work. If you don't hand in, it's not my problem."
Some of the students got up and went to the front, including Addison. Jordan didn't move an inch, staring at the front in silence, a grimace contorting his face. Addison simply shrugged, making her way towards the front to see Galante.  
So she waited in line, her large foolscap book opened in her hands. The line moved little-by-little, but was quick to disperse. She soon found herself handing her book to Giuseppe.
"Very good," Giuseppe said, marking her work. "You seem to really like writing."
Addison smiled and nodded. "Yes, sir. I really like writing."
"What are you taking, Linguistics or Mass Comm?"
"Mass Comm."
"Then I guess you chose the right course," Giuseppe smiled, pushing the large book back to her. "I am a Mass Comm major myself. And trust me, Mass Comm is all about writing, writing, and more writing. That's besides being charismatic."
"Yes sir," Addison smiled, proud to be one in his good books. "I wish to become a journalist."
She heard a groan behind her and smiled sheepishly as she retrieved her book. She quickly left and went back to her seat next to Jordan.
"You didn't go see him?" Addison asked, seeing how he just sat there, unchanged from when she left him. Jordan simply shook his head, watching a video on his phone. "Why not?"
"Because I'm definitely gonna get scolded," Jordan frowned, looking up at her. "As it is, Galante already hates me."
Addison rolled her eyes. "Just go. Our classwork carries marks too, ya know?"
Jordan sighed and got up with a groan, gathering all of his loose papers as he went toward the front. Addison watched the redhead line up with the rest of the students to get his work checked.
In the meantime, she took out her phone and decided to read her messages. She chuckled when reading the funny texts from Fiolina and typed out a reply, even sending her a sticker. Fiolina replied with a voice note. Addison rolled her eyes and decided to listen to it later, explaining to the other girl that she was in the middle of class.
Addison smiled at Fiolina's funny reaction and looked up at her phone to see if Jordan was done, only to see him sulkily walking back to her.
"What's up?" Addison asked. "Why the long face?"
"He said my handwriting looks like earthworms squirming out of damp soil," Jordan grimaced, slamming his papers down on the tabletop with a thud. "As if he has neat handwriting."
Addison started laughing. "Well, yeah! Who asked you to write like that? I'm surprised you didn't get scolded before. I always got scolded for mine, though. One of my teachers even said that my writing looks more like a boy's than a girl's."
Jordan rolled his eyes. "Oh, so it's a stereotype that boys have bad handwriting by default?"
Addison shook her head. "I didn't say that. The teacher did. Though some of the boys in my class write a lot neater than me. Also, can I see your handwriting? I wanna see how right he is."
Jordan grunted and pushed his papers towards her. Addison took one look and burst into laughter. "No wonder... did you write this in a hurry?"
"Did it last night..." Jordan grimaced. "It was really late too, and my eyes were shutting. I had to work on an important assignment for Pragmatics, what does he know?"
Addison shrugged. She saw how pissed he looked and sighed. "Hey, don't get too worked up. I'm sure your essays are actually good. What did Galante say about them?"
"He said that my language was good, with little to no grammar mistakes," Jordan begrudgingly said. "He says that it would be a lot better if my handwriting was neat. He also kept calling me Capelli Rossi."
Addison snorted. "He must really like your hair."
"Doesn't seem like it..." Jordan muttered, taking his phone out.

Hey guys! Remember that I made the characters in The Sims? Okay, so Jordan and Fiolina started dating for real, like they were in a relationship. I was surprised, but decided to just leave it as is and moved on to playing as Jeff and his alien son. It's still surprising how he was impregnated in his first abduction, whereas when I tried to do it at will, I had to get my Sim (another person, don't worry) to get kidnapped at least twenty times before he finally came home pregnant.
Alright, back to this. So after I played as the Clarksons, I went back to the Kennedy rental home. I realised that Jordan had another girlfriend, she even moved in with him. I was confused, so I moved her back to her home and switched to Fiolina's household. To my surprise, she had another boyfriend and greatly disliked Jordan. The relationship meter was way below zero.
So I decided to see her scrapbook of memories to see what the problem was.
All I saw was the fact that she started dating Jordan, then became romantic with Jake too, and confessed to her current boyfriend. And then she caught Jake cheating on her. Nothing else about her relationship.
So I went back to Jordan to see his side of the story. And honestly, it was kinda sad.
Sims Fiolina had cheated on him, as we know, and Jordan had caught her. The reason why she hated him was because he slapped her after that. I don't blame him one bit, she deserved that.
So after that... our friend resorted to going romantic with Addison instead. Which is okay, considering that both were not cheating on each other.
Or so I thought...
Remember that I mentioned how Addison somehow got herself engaged to some guy in the previous Sims 3 chapter? She's still his girlfriend in this universe, as in save file lol. So she is stated as Naughty since she got away with having two relationships at once.
But to her defence, the guy moved out of town. Maybe I can invite him over and end things with him...
Also...
I have no idea how, but Felicia somehow got herself married to Galante. This is the first time it got this out of hand. Normally, the Sims that I don't use don't do anything serious. But these guys... oh god...
Galante is only a few years older than her own son! And I don't think the Felicia from this book would actually do such a thing nor would Galante.
I think the only one that hasn't done weird stuff is Jeff. Even he somehow got himself an alien son.
These Sims are out of hand...