Chapter 102

Jeff decided to stay a bit since he didn't have any classes, having some sausages and chicken pies as he sat at the table with Jordan. The redhead stopped short when Jeff made his way towards the SlurpSlurp machine while munching on his sausage.
"You seriously drink SlurpSlurp?" Jordan remarked in surprise. "Eww!"
"I know, right?!" Addison exclaimed. "I told him a true story of one of my aunts dying because of those things and he still doesn't believe me."
"You should tell that to the Superhero," Jeff called back in an annoyed tone. "He likes this stuff too, doesn't he?"
"He does?" Jordan turned to Jeff in surprise.
Addison nodded. "He does. He crashed here twice, and both times he had SlurpSlurp."
"He crashed here twice?!" Jordan exclaimed again. Then relaxed. "Oh yeah, Fio told me."
"What's so tasty about SlurpSlurp anyway?" Addison wondered aloud, leaning over the counter. "Like, it's literally just frozen, overly sweet, soda. That's all it is."
"That's what makes it so good," Jeff said, placing a cap on his cup before making his way to the counter. He stabbed a straw through the opening and placed it on the counter. The then tilted his head forward as he regarded Addison, who just stared at him, with his hands on his waist. "So are you gonna check me out or just check me out?"
Jordan burst into laughter at that statement while Addison quickly scrambled to finish his purchase. When she was done, she tore off the receipt and handed it to him.
"Jerk," she remarked.
"What, liking SlurpSlurp makes me a jerk?!" Jeff gasped, grasping his head in both hands. He snorted and took the cup. "Oh, Addie."
"It does, technically," Jordan nodded.
Jeff looked at him in surprise. "Whose side are you on, Dude?!"
Jordan simply shrugged and continued staring at his phone.
Jeff shook his head. "You guys coming at me for this just because I'm a regular guy, while the Superhero gets away with doing the exact same thing." He sighed tiredly.
"He won't, I'll ask him about it the next chance I get, okay?" Addison quickly said. "Happy?"
"Extremely," Jeff smirked as he sipped his icy drink. He raised an eyebrow at Jordan. "You don't have work today?"
"I no longer work on weekends," Jordan said. "It's tiring."
Jeff groaned in agreement. "Tell me about it. Addie too."
Addison leaned to the side a little to look at the redhead and nodded dolefully.
"Yeah, and you should drink less, man," Jeff added. "You looked like a zombie when you walked in earlier."
"I could tell you the same thing," Jordan shrugged. "You look just as bad."
Jeff shrugged. "Assignment."
"You go drinking because of an assignment?!" The redhead grimaced.
"Who said I drink?" Jeff rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his SlurpSlurp before continuing. "The only thing I drink is water, soft drinks, yoghurt, and..." he raised the cup he was holding. "SlurpSlurp."
Jordan frowned, defeated.
"Yeah, dude, just because I look like trash, it doesn't mean I drink. People have other things to do." Jeff got up with his drink. "Anyway, see you around." He turned to Addison. "Bye, Addie."
Jeff gave them a two-finger salute and left the shop, making his way to his bike before disappearing down the road.
"Jordan, seriously," Addison sighed. "He was just giving you a word of advice. Think about it, drinking has gotten you into trouble before, right?"
Jordan sighed. "Only last night..."
"Not just that, Jordan, you're just usually too drunk to realise," Addison shrugged. "It's just that, Superhero's hard smack sobered your enough to know what's up."
Jordan grunted in reply in reply and got up, making his way over to the snack section to grab a few more things before leaving. Addison shrugged and went on with her work.

Giuseppe suddenly walked in, taking Addison by surprise. She still smiled at him and gave him a slight bow.
"Hey, Addie," Giuseppe smiled back.
"Hi," Addison murmured as she watched him make his way over to the refrigerators, the one with the beers. "You're not planning to get drunk again, are you?" She couldn't help but say.
"Don't be silly," Giuseppe groaned as opened the fridge to pull out a can of malt drink. "I'm only getting some malt. Okay?"
Addison smirked. "Okay. Because after the last episode..."
"Please, don't remind me... that was very low of me, I admit. One of my lowest."
"But at least you made up for it," Addison added, scanning the can of malt he placed on the counter.
Giuseppe made his way over to the SlurpSlurp machine. "Yeah. And I'm glad I didn't have to move out that night. I literally had no plans, and I had to deal with a crazy hangover on top of it too."
"True..." Addison watched as he took a cup off the dispenser and started filling it up with blue cotton candy flavour and strawberry slushy, gaping in surprise. "Wow, it's rare to see people who take those flavours." She finally said.
"That makes me unique, doesn't it?" Giuseppe remarked, glancing over his shoulder with a smirk.
"Not exactly," Addison shook her head and leaned over the counter. "I've seen someone whom likes both of those flavours too, though I've ever seen them drink both together."
"Do I know this person?"
Addison shrugged. "Perhaps."
"Jordan?" Giuseppe glanced at her as he closed his cup.
"Nope."
"Okay, then it's Jake?"
"Nah..."
"Can't be Mrs. Kennedy, she doesn't really look like the type who likes this stuff. Is it her?"
"It isn't."
"Then who? You?"
Addison straightened herself in surprise. "Eww, no. I hate that stuff. One of my aunts died because of that."
Giuseppe looked at her in surprise. "You're joking, right?"
"Nope. She drank that every day and ended up getting diabetes."
Giuseppe looked disturbed as he came over to her. "Do you tell this to all of your SlurpSlurp customers?"
"Not all, just some. Especially my friends."
"I see. But if not you, not Jordan, nor Jake, then who's the one that likes these flavours?"
Addison smirked, just the slightest. "The Superhero."
"Oh..." Giuseppe nodded slowly, his smile faltering a little. "I forgot you've met him a few times."
"Yeah, he crashed here," Addison nodded, scanning the chocolate and SlurpSlurp he took. "Anyway, you got any plans for the day?"
"Not really," Giuseppe shrugged, pressing his card over the reader to pay. "I'm just gonna go back and chill, just got out of the gym. Then I have tuition with you guys. Speaking of which, how is Jordan feeling now?"
"He's better, he was joking around when he was here earlier," Addison said, tearing off the receipt. "My coworker gets along fine with him too."
"Yeah, that boy's actually pretty nice, a jovial kinda guy," Giuseppe took the receipt and scrunched it up before stuffing it into his pocket.
"He's actually Jake's classmate, apparently," Addison added. "So yeah, they know each other too."
Giuseppe chuckled. "What a small town. Anyway, see you later."
Addison smiled and waved at him as he left.

"Superhero is who?!" Fiolina demanded as soon as she walked into the shop.
"How should I know?" Addison responded in surprise. "But it isn't Jordan, that's for sure."
Fiolina frowned but shrugged. "Well, that explains why he said that rose wasn't his. Jordan has always been loyal to me."
Addison nodded. "He has. But he's in slight trouble, not sure what. My landlady called his mother yesterday since it was getting out of hand, poor guy..."
"True. What did his mother say?"
"She spared no details, but said she seemed concerned," Addison shrugged. "Maybe she'll try to do something. Hopefully."
"Hopefully," Fiolina added, nodding. "I'll call him later, the last I spoke to him was ages ago."
"When?" Addison asked, surprised.
"This morning," Fiolina solemnly said. "That was a long time ago, I'll call him again later during my shift."
Addison shook her head, smirking. She glad that Fiolina's relationship with Jordan was still a healthy one.