Chapter ELEVEN

Lucky O'Cléirigh

"Now.. Where waz I?" Konstantin hums thoughtfully, scratching at his dark stubble, feigning distraction..

"You were making me beg you to fuck me.." I remind him and he smirks in dark pleasure, as he returns to prowling back and forth..

"Ah, Da.. You will beg.. Thiz iz my mozt favourite part.. To hear 'ze dezperation in your moans.. You have no idea how fucking sexy you are, Kiska.."

I ache all over to give him everything he wants, all of my desperation and pleas belong to him, every part of my body is devoted to his desires and it becomes impossible to lay still.. My hips jerk and my chest heaves, my fingers clench and my toes curl.. "Please, Konstantin.. Please, I'll be good, I'll listen to whatever you say.. I'll do whatever you want.. Please.."

He shakes his head at me, his glossy raven hair tousled by the movement.. "Nyet, Malishka.. I will not fuck you until you earn it.. You do not deserve my erektsiya until you are cumming for me, like 'ze good girl I know you are.. Let me witness az you experience 'zat eternal pleazure.."

"Oh my fucking god.." I sigh in sweet agony.. I need release.. I need his eyes on me as I climb to the heights of happiness and fall into an ocean of lust.. "Please, make me cum, Konstantin.. I want it so bad.."

"My eyez will never leave the sight of you, I will watch, paitent, az you become all and nothing, your mind empty and your pizda full.. I will have you, succumbing to me in sweetness, bending beneath my body.. Under my command.." He turns his back to me now, leaning against the counter beside me and his head tips back as if he is lost in fantasy.. "You are mine, Kiska, you have alwayz belonged to me.."

My gaze lingers over his massive shoulders and the stunningly savage snarling bear inked over his back muscles as they ripple and tense.. At the base of his neck a dagger is tattooed in black and blue, positioned as though speared through the flesh and three inky drops of blood spill from it's blade.. The imagery painted all over his skin is dangerously dark and so delicious I want to lick it.. "I would taste every vershok of your silky sweet heavenz, I fuck you with my tongue until there iz no breath left in your little body.."

"Lord help me--" I moan, when he speaks the word 'fuck' I just about soak through my jeans..

Every Slavic syllable in his mouth is dessert to my hungry ears.. "Your skin iz diamondz, like 'ze Siberian snow, so pure and white, it shinez soft and smooth..Mmh.. It doez remind me ov' my beloved Russia.. Your body will become a home to mine, I will live within your warmth.."

"You make it sound so beautiful.." Am I really as precious as diamonds?
The way he talks about me, I am almost convinced he speaks the truth.. God, it feels so good to be adored.. To see myself
through his hungry eyes..

"You are beautiful, Solnyshko.. It would be my pleazure to lick all ov' you. Ahh, I would lick 'zat pretty pink kiska, until you cry.. Tearz of death and life.. To me, you are such sweet fruits.. Something I should not have, but somehow, I cannot seem to live without.. You give to me evurything it iz I need.."

As he turns back to look at me and his fingers creep across the marble towards me, stopping inches short of my waist, my breath becomes stilted as my focus settles between my thighs, the object of his desire.. "Fruits?"

He growls as though it is the fight of his life to refrain from touching me as he pulls his hand back.. "Da, Malishka.. My forbidden apple.. I will pluck you from 'ze tree ov' life.. I will eat all of you and waste nothing.. I will drink 'ze juice from your core and consume 'ze essence ov' your beauty.."

"Oh.. My.. Fucking.. God.." I pant now, my hips writhing back and forth to generate more friction, I am so needy for the passion he promises to me.. I clench the corner of the countertop in a crushing grip to keep from sticking my hand down into my panties to grind myself into relief..