Chapter TWENTY FOUR

Konstantin Ivanov

To kiss her is the death of my resistance..

The way she looks tonight is a temptation to behold, sent to test the power of my will and the strength of my restraint.. Both of which crumble to nothing while her plush, peachy ass sits atop my lap.. There is a twinkling innocent aura that shines around her, almost like a halo of golden light, pure and so perfect..

My beautiful sunshine, she illuminates and warms the darkest depths of my cold blackened heart, her presence makes every second seem brighter and more bearable.. Around her I feel as though I could be somebody new, somebody different..

All my ruthless traits are forgotten to be replaced by an undying urge to hear her laugh and see her smile..

Bože moy.. I'd kill to see her smile..
Come to think of it, I have.. And I would do it again..

I will do what I must to preserve her precious innocence.. Though with every second she spends in my company I am certain she will become corrupted.. I will drag her down into the pits of hell and there she will grow to hate me..

Just as Arina had..

Still, I can no longer deny myself.. I have waited so long that another second would be more torture than my heart can take..

I have only so many years left in this life, seeing Katya and how grown she has become in our years apart, it had reminded me of time and it's ever pressing momentum..

I am not a young man, it is true..
But I am not so old that the fire in me has gone out.. Instead it burns, brighter and hungrier than ever.. The hatred and malice inside me smoulders to cinders and I forget myself.. I forgot who I am..
I forgot where I am..

The restaurant called 'The Red Tea Room' is a business through which much Bratva money is washed clean, with each employee and customer in here well beneath me in the ranks of vory v zakone.. Here, I am known as an unforgiving, unfeeling commander, one who's attention nobody would want to draw.. Here, I am secure in the knowledge that I can do whatever the fuck I please and not a word would be uttered against me for fear to retribution..

Daring to take what should already belong to me, I lay claim to her soft skin.. Hidden by the heavy tablecloth, my hand slides beneath the delicate lace of Lucky's dress to slowly trail up the inside of her leg, sensually grazing a path from her ankle to her knee.. As my fingers brush against the inside of her thigh she places her hands down into her lap to block my advance with a timid squeak of surprise.. "Oh my-- Konstantin!"

"You give to me such lust.. I ache for you, Kiska.." I watch the glow of a ruby-rose blush colour her cheeks as her gorgeous green eyes go wide and her pupils expand in embarrassed excitement.. "Thiz iz what you are wanting from me.. Da?"

She is immeasurably adorable.. No woman compares to the sweetness of Lucky O'Cléirigh.. I have never wanted anything more fervently in all my life..

"Yes but-- Seriously?! Right here?! People will see us!" She whispers hotly as I pull her closer and hold her tighter.. Her precious emerald eyes sparkling with embarrassment and shy curiosity as she glances around at the rest of the restaurant patrons..

"It doez not matter to me who sees, Malishka.." I lean in to lick her marshmallow soft skin and kiss at her neck, knowing nobody in this place would dare to watch us for fear that I would take their eyes for what they had seen and remove their tongues so they may never speak of it.. "Ya tak khochu tebya.. I want only you.."

She makes my mind cloud into a foggy, fuck-fixated haze, my rig grows harder than a an ice auger and my heart pounds faster than the flight of the bumblebees..
She makes my cock agonisingly hard and she causes my chest to ache I a way I have not known since I was a young man.. I pine for her like a little lovesick puppy.. And I dream of doing disgusting things to her like a dirty mongrel dog..